deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yg2atyT.jpeg

Reactions: List

rob

Nebulae
I liked it, it felt kind of Fallouty, not sure why - probably the music. Though, I heard it was going to be high risk, and to be honest it did not quite feel like it. We shot at a few Zombies, made our way into the bandit camp with ease and left - it felt rather lax - aside from one person who walked into a SLAM mine. Also, it would have been nice to have event characters instead of animated props, but I was informed there wasn't much time for preparation so I can look past that.

The prop build for the place was nice, and the usage of fake SLAM mines was ingenious.

Could have been better, but could have been much, much worse, especially considering it was ran on the main server. I'm honestly surprised it didn't get interrupted.

In summary, the event could have benefited greatly from event players - while I appreciate staff giving life to the animated props, it just doesn't quite match to the level of interaction you'd get from a player-operated event character.

Overall, I'd give the event a solid 7/10 😀

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Had a great nice, excellent event, looking forward to the sequel next week!
I liked it, it felt kind of Fallouty, not sure why - probably the music. Though, I heard it was going to be high risk, and to be honest it did not quite feel like it. We shot at a few Zombies, made our way into the bandit camp with ease and left - it felt rather lax - aside from one person who walked into a SLAM mine. Also, it would have been nice to have event characters instead of animated props, but I was informed there wasn't much time for preparation so I can look past that.

The prop build for the place was nice, and the usage of fake SLAM mines was ingenious.

Could have been better, but could have been much, much worse, especially considering it was ran on the main server. I'm honestly surprised it didn't get interrupted.

In summary, the event could have benefited greatly from event players - while I appreciate staff giving life to the animated props, it just doesn't quite match to the level of interaction you'd get from a player-operated event character.

Overall, I'd give the event a solid 7/10 😀
I'd say the player-interactivity aspect ensured the high risk was less bad. As in, we loopholed / used out brains to work around the big risks and issues, which ordinarily would have been awful to deal with.

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
I heard it was going to be high risk, and to be honest it did not quite feel like it
you guys played it very smart, avoided direct confrontation. typically people go in guns blazing and that's why i said high-risk, you would've gotten significantly more loot if you had done so, at the expense of high death risk.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
for the record this is what i wanted to do to the leader (wildcard)
GEqkYUG.png

that being said i liked that you let us just roll with the double crossing and speech 100 route despite there obviously being some more to explore (like the bottomless pit) which im kinda said we didnt get to see, that and the supplies lol

prop build was very good but could of done with some actors i think, like rob said. also the bit with the slams was a good idea and funny as hell when the silent guy died

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
GEqkYUG.png

that being said i liked that you let us just roll with the double crossing and speech 100 route despite there obviously being some more to explore (like the bottomless pit) which im kinda said we didnt get to see, that and the supplies lol

prop build was very good but could of done with some actors i think, like rob said. also the bit with the slams was a good idea and funny as hell when the silent guy died
I think more can be explored in the sequel next week which I'm really looking forward to honestly

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
GEqkYUG.png

Code:
The user in this post had a crossbow bolt fired at them as a warning within a minute of this message being posted.

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
considering this event was planned and put into action in less than one day, with a total of two event staff, one without admin powers- it went pretty well. my primary goal with this event was to show people there's more to it than spawning in antlion npcs and playing vortal combat on chromium.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i liked it and the setup
i liked that our finale option means literally nothing other than a part 2
i liked that the camp felt like it was an actual camp
i liked that you guys used NPC's standing around i really don't mind not having actors I think the only thing you ever really lose is "talking" above people's heads as the indicator you're getting a response
as always, good on personalized itd's and mentioning things to people, alongside actual options for the event
i'm also really glad you guys pretty much said 'trade?' and then two minutes later winston went 'trade over' you guys really had a strong opening line with 'trade us anything we don't already have' cuz it shut down that stuff straight away, very rad
sleek and straight-forward with minimal downtime apart from the necessary passive, and the guards felt very alive and well
looking forward to planting a boot into the vandal's nose

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i liked it and the setup
i liked that our finale option means literally nothing other than a part 2
i liked that the camp felt like it was an actual camp
i liked that you guys used NPC's standing around i really don't mind not having actors I think the only thing you ever really lose is "talking" above people's heads as the indicator you're getting a response
as always, good on personalized itd's and mentioning things to people, alongside actual options for the event
i'm also really glad you guys pretty much said 'trade?' and then two minutes later winston went 'trade over' you guys really had a strong opening line with 'trade us anything we don't already have' cuz it shut down that stuff straight away, very rad
sleek and straight-forward with minimal downtime apart from the necessary passive, and the guards felt very alive and well
looking forward to planting a boot into the vandal's nose
you got special attention in terms of the amount of itd's you got

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
also when the guy blew up I coloured antloin, the other guy with no forum account, and @Komchan red because they were covered in guts

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
considering this event was planned and put into action in less than one day, with a total of two event staff, one without admin powers- it went pretty well. my primary goal with this event was to show people there's more to it than spawning in antlion npcs and playing vortal combat on chromium.
I have a proposal for the sequel.

Zombie.jpg