1653491639711.png

combine-half-life-universal-un-unscreen.gif

Requesting manual USERNAME input: *************
Requesting manual PASSWORD input: ******************

:// Confirming credentials...
:// Pulling OUT-DATA.....
:// Applying clearance-keys...
:// Censoring critical information...
:// Establishing connection . . . . . . .
:// Connection established.
Displaying file...

(credit to @Pyromaniac for formatting)

sFOdQyFRCTK52s3pje54jEE4YHzSZb958Py435XA4E9JutJk27PgAL77XS_m1f9vYa5IMTfvgrhHpvCL8tVUVrVO7RExM8LDQILMBZek2svIcJCMlSl0I-o-8RjUnRLMOj5jJZIK4ZTHZb6oXet1Qds

Reporting Officer: C18:50.KING-5

Report:

To whom it may concern,

Having been recently granted the honor of becoming the Head of Security for the refugee camp assigned by DEFENDER - 0, I have begun my duties almost immediately, forming leadership within the community, developing bonds among its inhabitants, and encouraging the redevelopment of a society. With these heavy responsibilities, it has come to my attention that exogen and necrotics have managed to scale the dunes of the beach and wander their way into the town, subsequently destroying the interior Weetabix bar. In addition to this issue, we have also previously had several incidents involving the unwanted presence of armed ACs who have climbed inside, only to later be intercepted by PTs.

In order to ensure the continued sustainment and safety of the refugee camp and its inhabitants, including officers and transhuman forces, I have drawn a set of schematics of a wall that will cover the edge of the dunes and prevent access to both unwanted ACs and many other threats. This will also serve a dual purpose and allow for the stationing of Civil Protection or Transhuman sentries as they perform guard duties.

Reference Image 1:
cmb_wall.png

In addition to this, I am also requesting that this building located within the settlement be converted into a sub-station for local Civil Protection officers who have assigned duties to patrol the settlement. This will also include the fabrication of a jail cell in which suspects can be properly detained, questioned, and potentially interrogated.

Reference Image 2:
cmb_wall_2.jpg

As a conclusion to this report, I will also note on this file that I will shortly begin the process of "recruiting" under the permission of Rank Leader units to assign Civil Protection officers to patrol and ensure safety, stability, and security within the camp. As we move towards a brighter future for ourselves and our loyal refugees and labor force, the security of this area must be a top priority for our continued success in the region.

In good faith, I continue to serve...

SIGNED,

C18:50.KING-5

sFOdQyFRCTK52s3pje54jEE4YHzSZb958Py435XA4E9JutJk27PgAL77XS_m1f9vYa5IMTfvgrhHpvCL8tVUVrVO7RExM8LDQILMBZek2svIcJCMlSl0I-o-8RjUnRLMOj5jJZIK4ZTHZb6oXet1Qds

-------------------------------------------
:// Closing file........
:// File successfully closed.......
:// Initiating logout procedure......
:// Logging out.....
Logout Completed

1653491658239.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List