also half life opposng force on hard has told me just the right reasons as to why people hate vorts fuck vorts they suck
I talked to him over steam and he said a lot of good dev happened as a result so he’s not gonna appeal it.
e: nvm appeals up
wait i can't say that guys i meant it in the australian way of saying it
the c word
@ButtonLip sucks isn't that right jeff
can we pk females? :3
i mean it's got ground in... something like someone's probably studied it and went 'ah well i mean i guess an oppressive society would incentivize...
do you know how rough being malnourished would be like i think it'd be a lot harder to keep everyone hungry and irritable than just feeding them...
uhhh @mods? attention all mods
we've got a snitch
nya nya :3
my mistake then. was speaking about the 99% who at best got like, 'he was a cunt to me about cop shit'.
idk i don't see the point of making fun of the guy personally he didn't do anything like super malicious
On October 21, 2015, Fresh & Easy announced it was closing all of its stores.
ela builds a DOOM tower in which you have to fight henchmen at every level before reaching the top
lone star going under the pseudo fake name john crews
he's been called to jury all the way from kiev ukraine
and it's time to attend it and stuff
i guess ruin the fun for everyone else then
content on doing so
'practically' isn't 'is'.
why live off chances, what appeal is rping chances of me getting s2ked and killed for something completely uninvolved.
traps will just be all set up by cops and then ota come
fighting fire with fire won't do shit except spoil the scene for just about everyone...
even sprinting and doing loops is not appealing. 95% of the resistance who does nothing still gets comeuppance for the other 5% of cunts
until you get searched and stripped of your gear
which has happened to me
fair warning means jack shit. there is no protection of rebels, that...