하이 (Hi!)

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
Hello friends. My name is hy0n and I just found this community today and so far I'm enjoying the quality roleplay that came out of it from the HL2RP server.

A little bit about me, I'm 19 years old, I'm currently living in Korea until 9/15.
Currently I'm employed as a Public Relations Manager for an engineering company.
Once I head back to the US, I plan on joining the Army and then possibly the Rangers.
I like twitch-based shooter games such as Quake and Reflex and my favorite game has to be CS:GO.
I have around 8k hours combined from all of my accounts for Garry's Mod and I have coded, administrated, and even ran a couple of my own communities in the past.

My goals in this community is probably to just to be a chill af dude who speaks his mind.
Also to become a high ranking shotcop.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
G'day mate, welcome!
Glad to see you're enjoying the server, hope we get to RP at some point man.

Reactions: List

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
*Sees Korean flag* HOOOO SHIT. Quick, cancel all Korean characters. People will know I've not done my cultural research. Oh, he's not FROM Korea, ahh whatever.

Jokes aside, welcome to the community. I'll be joining as a CO for the Army in about 5 years. (Last year of Highschool, college OCS, assuming all goes according to plan) Hope you enjoy your time with the community.

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
Welcome! How'd you find this community, if I may ask?

Honestly, I was just browsing through the server list and I saw it had a unique domain name so I thought, "Why not?"

*Sees Korean flag* HOOOO SHIT. Quick, cancel all Korean characters. People will know I've not done my cultural research. Oh, he's not FROM Korea, ahh whatever.

Jokes aside, welcome to the community. I'll be joining as a CO for the Army in about 5 years. (Last year of Highschool, college OCS, assuming all goes according to plan) Hope you enjoy your time with the community.

Heh, the thing is, I was born and raised in Korea for 11 years of my early life so I'm basically a Korean by culture.

Ey, welcome, you'll probs enjoy ww3rp ;)

I tried to check it out, unfortunately it's locked? Not sure if it's only temporary or what but it sounds interesting.

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Honestly, I was just browsing through the server list and I saw it had a unique domain name so I thought, "Why not?"

Heh, the thing is, I was born and raised in Korea for 11 years of my early life so I'm basically a Korean by culture.

I tried to check it out, unfortunately it's locked? Not sure if it's only temporary or what but it sounds interesting.
Ye, it's only temporary they're currently setting up the game mode it'll open shortly however.

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
Hello friends. My name is hy0n and I just found this community today and so far I'm enjoying the quality roleplay that came out of it from the HL2RP server.

A little bit about me, I'm 19 years old, I'm currently living in Korea until 9/15.
Currently I'm employed as a Public Relations Manager for an engineering company.
Once I head back to the US, I plan on joining the Army and then possibly the Rangers.
I like twitch-based shooter games such as Quake and Reflex and my favorite game has to be CS:GO.
I have around 8k hours combined from all of my accounts for Garry's Mod and I have coded, administrated, and even ran a couple of my own communities in the past.

My goals in this community is probably to just to be a chill af dude who speaks his mind.
Also to become a high ranking shotcop.
Hey and welcome to nebulous.cloud.
On your right side you can see CP's beating up some bluesuit.
Look to left and see a group of Rooks.
And rations are closed.
Good bye.