Jer and his Real Intro

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
Hello Nebulous, I introduced myself before, actually, but that was a million million zillion years ago and I really just left about a week later/lost interest, but now I'm back

Now that I have nothing really on my agenda serverwise, I might be semi-regularly playing here at the very least? This place is stable, I like it, and I have characters already, Yuki Suzuki and Nguyễn Hữu Đạo, with a little development
I'll go for being a cop eventually, but tbh the standards seem a bit high and intimidating even though I've been a cop before and know my way around the faction OwO

About myself, I love music, mainly ambient, punk, and electro. I especially like Eastern culture. Before you call me a weeb, I don't watch anime
I know an intermediate amount of Japanese (他に誰ですか?)not enough to be too pro though, still learning.
私は日本語を勉強をすることが好きです。今、私の少しを分かります
I know like, a really really little bit of Korean, like introductory things and basic descriptive words, no sentence structures though.
Languages really interest me and here is a diverse community with people from lots of other places around the world.
I also like really abstract horror [game/general] concepts (Sad Satan is a godsend for me), the occult, paranormal, and situations that feel like they could happen in the real world too. Mainly though, I love Lovecraftian, darkest of the dark kind of things in regards to that genre.

So, here's to starting on the right foot B)

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae