Nebulae
I've always known that Nebulous is a lowkey racist fringe website

:ok:

e1H1SWe.png

Reactions: List

Husky

Nebulae
Ok against the establishment.
:ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok:

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
milk is now considered racism

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
???
you say this is the european encyclopedia of racism but this was made by some swedish company that does research and is not affliated with europe at all except for being in sweden lol
did u get this from le epic alex jones channel which is trustworthy
racist dog

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
???
you say this is the european encyclopedia of racism but this was made by some swedish company that does research and is not affliated with europe at all except for being in sweden lol
did u get this from le epic alex jones channel which is trustworthy
swedistan

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Hmmmmm :thinking:
I wonder if people know this is FOI, the mostly MP controlled, strictly PC ”””institute””” based in the defence force.
It’s disgusting, but I’m not surprised at all when we have MP sitting in the gov doing this sort of shit.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Hmmmmm :thinking:
I wonder if people know this is FOI, the mostly MP controlled, strictly PC ”””institute””” based in the defence force.
It’s disgusting, but I’m not surprised at all when we have MP sitting in the gov doing this sort of shit.

So if Milk is racist, are the Swedes a bunch of SOY BOYS???

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
actually since you need milk to make ice cream, vanilla ice cream is inherently the heteronormative flavor and it also holds up the pillars of patriarchy's racism and power.
custard is leaning on being racist
same with clotted cream, all signs of white supremacy
they might go after something else and say power metal is racist because "it's all a white's fantasy"

Tember

Neutrino
Nebulae
:ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok: that's some goooooo:ok::ok:ood shit