7700K Temperatures

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
are you using stock cooler?
have you got a shitty unstable overclock?

Nah, I've got an X62 Kraken and my overclock is stable, even when no OC'd there are funky temps. I read online about lots of people having similar issues, but some of them managed to fix it and get good temps. Those people aren't replying so I came here to ask.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Nah, I've got an X62 Kraken and my overclock is stable, even when no OC'd there are funky temps. I read online about lots of people having similar issues, but some of them managed to fix it and get good temps. Those people aren't replying so I came here to ask.
could try delidding?
idk tbh I think its just a problem with kabylake

Reactions: List

Carta Blanca

Mr. Steal yo Rations
Nebulae
Have you tried monitoring your GPU clock during the times it gets hot? See if it's overworking itself, and also is this when you're playing Garrys Mod or just generally/all games?

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
could try delidding?
idk tbh I think its just a problem with kabylake

Delidding would have to be last resort since there is no reputable place here that does delidding, and I don't want to bear the risks myself =P.

Have you tried monitoring your GPU clock during the times it gets hot? See if it's overworking itself, and also is this when you're playing Garrys Mod or just generally/all games?

My problem is with the CPU not with the GPU xD

Carta Blanca

Mr. Steal yo Rations
Nebulae
Delidding would have to be last resort since there is no reputable place here that does delidding, and I don't want to bear the risks myself =P.

My problem is with the CPU not with the GPU xD
Oh shit my bad, anyway - the same applies to my post. Try using this to monitor the CPU: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Report your findings (if any) here and I'll try and help ya out :)