Serious A backstory: ZPS

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
When I was like a young children :grinning:

I played ZPS, Zombie Panic: Source a game that is very old but still being played and also remaked... they said they release it this year, nothing happend yet.

I wonder if I already made a thread such like that one.

Anyways, my first community was obviously a german ZPS community which doesn't exist anymore. I don't know why childrens are so retarded but I actually used my mic and said I am 18 so they don't laugh but they laugh and I didn't understand past that time, what a voice changer should be. But somehow we all became friends and then, one day someone told me, let's make a movie, or something like that. And I am part of that movie too.

You can find my name on the credits too and you can actually see what year it was.

I played every single day on that server, until something happen and you know, not important. Some of these people had a [GER] on their name. When I was young I thought, why don't put it on my name too? And this is why I have a [GER] at the end of my name. I'm not from Germany and that GER doesn't mean ZPS German Community it means German for me, that I speak german and I don't think that I will remove it.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is actually pretty cool.

Nice backstory for how you got GER in your name.

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
This is actually pretty cool.

Nice backstory for how you got GER in your name.

That's the point of this thread, for these people who asked that question. But the rest is for others that want to know a little bit more.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
zps was good until they started nerfing guns and survivors then started making zombies op and even more op with the next update where the carrier basically has esp for a limited time lol

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
ZPS is almost dead, after an update came out or was announced, most servers were dead and the only ones were alive were the modded ones, boring cabin/church map with try harders and a russian server.

There is only one vanilla server left where a few people that are enjoyble to play with and you can easily chill playing with them. Although, I miss the classic ZPS

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
at least zombie master is active on Gmod. the actual fucking gamemode is dead as well though

i remember when there were constant zombie master vs zombie panic arguments