Ritter-Collins, Alex.
Roslyn, WA, United States of America.
CID NO.: 91130.
Citizenship: REVOKED.
Civil Status: WANTED;MISSING.
Affiliation: Zethes Guards.

140-1408263_kindergarten-home-flower-header-png.png

05/15/2023 - 05/17/2023: Lost and Found
I was once told by many close friends that writing about my thoughts, feelings and experiences will lead to better mental health and problem solving. Here I am. After what felt like days trekking through these European mountains, freezing my ass off I finally found a place to rest my head. This shack will do.

I got woken up by some people who "kindly" told me to leave their shack and pointed me in the right direction of a place to stay, another how many hours to trek?

I finally got to the place. A bunker with the modern amenities, and not needing to spend twenty bucks on a sandwich. A sweet deal to me seeing as there is free food and drink with it being a chill place. I think I will stay here for a while.

Bored. Just bored. I stayed here a couple of days and it's just sitting in the bunker because it's cold and dangerous out with no one to really talk to. It sucks. I'm gonna go out today, see what is what and maybe get some shiny loot. If I get nothing at least I get some fresh air instead of inhaling people's farts.

It's the seventeenth today I think. It's what I was told. I gone out a few times and got nothing but saw a soldier zombie out there but on my last run I found the Zethes guards, some gate watchmen who were on their scavenge. I later joined them, it seems like a pretty good gig to have and it's something to do. I'm not much of a fighter anyway.

Reactions: List