A Couple Old Memories From LP

Keller

Quark
Nebulae
B9BDEFD340C0077D2A28516BD9496821765472D2

This first one was something I made in Gmod after a good ol' CP shift. It's a few years old but I just remember absolutely enjoying the process of creating it.

01A2F200B44C113B485F699EB1A965113BE0C1D0

Now this one was during a CP shift at fairly low pop on the old city 17. My PT and I were just kinda patrolling around aimlessly as there wasn't many people on. So an admin decided to give us a god damn amazing RP Event. They whole deal was airwatch spotted a 'disturbance' in RB1. walking the halls at first we saw some blood stians leading us to a room so we pulled out our sidearms. We didn't actually know how terrifying it was until we got there. turning a corner and seeing this actually made me jump a little. very unexpected. What proceeded was an hour long mystery of us RPing out searching drawers dressers and what not. In the end, we found a man with a knife in a bathroom on one of the other floors where we discovered another body. I had come across him and we RP'ed out him lunging at me. He lunged and I kicked him to keep him back. I got outta the room and shut the door, and RP'ed holding it shut while I radio'ed my team. we were able to gat the fella but it was both intense and probably one of the greatest memories I have as a CP. To top it all of dispatch in the end sauced us all I think 15 SC. back then SC was dished out by 5s if im not mistaken. so getting 15 was a god send and really motivated us to keep on going. Wish I knew the admin that ran the mini event. I'd love to formally thank them for that one. But I remember the acknowledgment from dispatch and the SC making it feel real like we actually did some incredible feat. I actually had a sense of pride, both in my ability as a CP, and a role player (as cringe as that sounds). such awesome stuff. Idk if anyone that was with me for that is still around. But if they are I hope you are reliving this in your head like I am haha.

Addendum: Yes, the thing sticking out of the door frame is a knife.

Last edited:
Reactions: List