A Dank meme

• Thread starter Deleted member 2011
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2011

When your running to try to escape a CP and you bump into another one right around the corner...

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this meme is not dank

it's forced

D

Deleted member 2011

By dank meme I mean its a less than stellar meme that will most likely not impress my target audience and will result in me receiving negative feedback as I try to be amongst my fellow dudes you smell me home slice?

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
By dank meme I mean its a less than stellar meme that will most likely not impress my target audience and will result in me receiving negative feedback as I try to be amongst my fellow dudes you smell me home slice?

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
uhm
hl2 meme thread?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
this meme is not dank

it's forced
anyone who says dank has no right to judge what memes are good or nah

you just proved my point
[doublepost=1478509117][/doublepost]
When your running to try to escape a CP and you bump into another one right around the corner...

also bro use fast threads for this kinda shit thats where you put shitposts this section is for boys that spend too much time on the computer

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you just proved my point
[doublepost=1478509117][/doublepost]
also bro use fast threads for this kinda shit thats where you put shitposts this section is for boys that spend too much time on the computer
sorry daddy I didn't have time to make a cool video with spinny text and fire and cool green screen effects for every dude who makes a bad meme

anyone who says dank has no right to judge what memes are good or nah
did you not see the title