A garbage (re)introduction.

twinarmeduka

String
Nebulae
Hey everyone! I'm twin, and I'm a long-time roleplayer and GaMeR. I was around for close to the start of Nebulous, but under a different name at the time (Probably fAzE vriska chan~? Idk i went through a few)

I've been playing HL2RP since Clockwork's initial alpha stages, and I've been roleplaying for longer than that. I wasn't very good considering I was basically a child but I was roleplaying so suck it.

I've found myself needing to fill a void that only HL2RP can, and so I decided to come back to one of the servers that still somehow remains after years of not playing. I'm fairly flexible and I like to think I do a good job of un-protagonisting myself, and making others both IC and OOCly feel welcome (when it makes sense to). I've roleplayed a vast variety of characters, and I only let a LITTLE projection of my anxiety take over sometimes ;P

I compose music in my real life, and I'm trying to get better at it and eventually make it a career. I play a few different games as well, but rather than list them off, if you're interested in hanging out just shoot me a message on steam and see if I decide whether or not to be an asshole.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and hopefully giving myself enough time to be somewhat active on the server and forums! TTFN!

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae