A Little Something Different | Sign Up

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
This is a thread to post an application for an event(s) that will happen in the future.
It will be held off server by myself, in a schema, and world entirely unrelated to the server in any possible way. Lore and story will not carry over. Most mechanics will not carry over.
If you know what a DnD 'Oneshot' is, compare it to that same element.

With this freedom, I can set up several manner of things. If you would like to be contacted once I set one up, or finish setting one up, please send me a PM. It does not need to include anything aside from the conversation name being, 'Auburn', as per the name of what I am planning up. Feel free to leave it empty, or include something in regards to a character or whatever you please.

I will not specify what is planned, or what I have set up so far, but I will leave you with this:

What was it like just after the invasion? How did people who fought back function at the beginning? What if the Combine invaded much earlier? What was it like to fight a Combine fast-mover? What is it like in the areas the Combine haven't touched?

These are some questions I asked and wondered, and I think that a few of them may end up being explored.
By the way, it may not even have anything to do with the Combine, or Half Life at all. Maybe we'll see Cold War Germany in an alternate timeline, or a world where a cataclysmic event occurred, leaving what was left to gather dust. We will see.

A definitive date for anything planned will be announced at a later date, when things are done, and in my eyes ready.
This could take weeks. It could take months.
Something different, is the plan. That is all.

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
I would like to clarify that the reason it could take so long isn't because no work or planning has gone into preparation already. I want to hold it to a high level of polish while also dealing with real life responsibilities. I probably should have made that clear. Apologies.

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Sounds like a cool idea. Been wanting to do something like this at some point. Interested to see what sort of scenario's might come up.

Reactions: List

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
I wanna play thru these as Lennie Lambert and on the actual neb server itself whenever i play on it, say that what happens on this server is just whats going on in lennie lambert's dreams.

So, literally, all of this could be simply lennie lambert dream

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
I wanna play thru these as Lennie Lambert and on the actual neb server itself whenever i play on it, say that what happens on this server is just whats going on in lennie lambert's dreams.

So, literally, all of this could be simply lennie lambert dream
A neat concept that could most certainly be toyed around with, I'll look into that as an idea.

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
It is time.

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
you guys ever play cityrp for one day and then never again
you wanna do it again

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae

The year is 2023.

It has been 20 years since the Seven Hour War.

NOVA PROSPEKT was destroyed two days ago.

You are a Citizen of City 17.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

yo if you guys wanna do stuff lmk
as always not related to server and stuff so new chars and all dat
not happening anytime soon just so you know
pm me with char info if you wanna stuff the do

Last edited: