A Plague Tale: Innocence

Slashraider

Neutrino
Nebulae
Has anyone played this game? A Plague Tale: Innocence.

I just recently beat it and wow. What a beautiful game. If it is on sale I highly recommend getting it this summer!

Steam:

Slashraider

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'll wait for a sale. What stands out about it?

If you like The Last Of Us, you'll like this one. Has a very similar feel.

The first thing that stood out to me was the setting. You are in France during the plague area and inquisition era. The french scenery is beautiful. The game starts off in a forest by a local castle. Throughout the game you travel through France and see the amazing scenery.

Characters: These characters are unlike I've seen in other games. Firstly, the main character is one of the most lifelike and beautiful looking characters I have seen in a video game. The voice acting is surreal. You feel and hear true emotion. You play as a 15 year old girl. She is not a fighter and cant just run into battle. You have to play smart. Killing people makes you feel bad as your character goes through shit as they have to kill others to survive.

I don't want to spoil too much or hype it up too much. It is not the greatest game but if you enjoy an enriching story and linear progress, you would enjoy this game.

It's pretty short. About 8-10 hours. You definitely feel as though you got your money's worth though.

Reactions: List