A Problem with the Helix Character Creation System

Is there Any way to fix this?

• Total voters

GunGuyMcGee

String
Nebulae
So recently, I've been working with the Helix Character Creation System. I came across a game-breaking glitch/bug. I deleted my first character I used for a while, deleted it, and make a new character. This is where the fun starts. I attempt to make a new character. I fleshed it out, chose my model, and went on to my stats. I chose my selection, and chose "FINISH". There was some lagging with the system (Not the Game) and it went to the main menu and said something along the lines of "An Unknown Error has Occurred" . Helix outright refuses to work and will not let me make anymore characters. If any of you know a fix or has had this problem, please comment. I need your help. Thank you,

-G.G. McGee

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
Is this on your own server or on nebulous?

There was some lagging with the system (Not the Game)

What do you mean? Is your PC lagging?

main menu

The main menu of IX or the actual game?

"An Unknown Error has Occurred"

I've never seen this error message in helix, could you take a screenshot or record the whole thing, maybe? (or, again, was this a gmod error?)

I'm still kind of confused, this seems like a really bizarre and isolated incident - you're going to have to be more descriptive here.

Reactions: List

GunGuyMcGee

String
Nebulae
@lucid Sure! I'll provide a screenshot! My PC wasn't lagging, the System itself was. It was on the main menu of Helix. No, I just thought I'd play around with Helix a little.
[doublepost=1562336377][/doublepost]Just give me a moment.
[doublepost=1562336691][/doublepost]Give it some time; I'm sorry for the wait...