Serious A reason to something

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
Note, this is a SERIOUS thread.

So a lot of people might have been wondering why I am not playing on the great CW:HL2RP nebulous server, well....

When I got a new gaming laptop I was so happy that I could finally join every single gmod server without getting issues from VAC's troubleshooting network thing, that's some stupid error that happens when you timeout. Anyways I was so happy and the first thing I did was joining Nebulous to see if it was even working.

When I joined... yes, very nice times, I was playing on City 8 and yeah I was that stupid meme guy back there, I made a lot of screenshots and all that and had like Carani Moll and another rebel character that had a potato. Later I didn't played there I played like CS:GO but I still played on HL2RP so I never left. And then one day the map changed to industrial 17 or something like that.

Then I was more mature but still the stupid meme guy and started to develope my Carani Moll character and getting a rebel gasmask suit and some other factions so I learn more about HL2RP, I mean I was a complete nerd, I work on CombineOverwiki and all these things, I do plugins and all this things, which I still do, I am still making plugins.

Let's continue yes I was wasting, okay wasting is a rude word :( SPENDING is a better word.
I was spending so much time on Carani Moll and then it got pk'd by steam chat. It's like you have a girl friend that tells you "Do you want to buy my suit for 2k?" and I say yes through steam chat or forums and we both were happy and then we got friends. That friend abused me through steam chat by telling me to go at Hotel bcs I am nice guy and ofc I go to Hotel or I guess it was Theatre and then I DIE, fuck. But I mean I reached 69, I told myself do not reach 69 and die with that man. Nevermind I wanted to reach CA because it's close to something else.

Okay, you might didn't understand any word so lemme continue.

It was a very nice time playing on nebulous and I got a lot of experiences, thanks to these guides you know, and also thanks to Nicrobe for giving me nice WI experience, but my project got ignored :(

Thanks to all the CPs who gave LPs xD

I remember, and learned, that not all of the staff members are rude to me. When I joined teamspeak3 for the first time and started talking, a staff member moved me and told me to not talk like a russian funny kid everytime, maybe one time like for 3 seconds but thats it, otherwise people don't take me serious.
And when my CP app that was correctly got denied, I didn't understand why so I pmed people and later they told me why, exactly because of that.

I didn't leave you guys, I just don't feel playing on nebulous right now, thats everything I am still active on the forums and I might visit you again to see what is going on.

The reasons why I left is not because of the PK of Carani or anything like that. Idk whats anything like that too.

Let's start, when I got here people complain about my grammar which was totally okay, I guess I improved myself too but looking on the grammar is very hard, as I said my teacher told me I don't have the feeling to the English language, and when I think about german. I automatically know how to use german but I guess at english its like 80% and the 20% is very important but I don't have that.
So what I did was I asked for help
and these some people at the SCP community that fucking hot dog gave me a link to grammarly.... he is the rude, like its allowed to be racist there and all that its fucking cringe the problem is that they have good rules so you can breach and all that but the staff or some of them is terrible and I don't understand why poeople have no IQ there.

But whatever let's go on.

My dream was to become OTA or atleast have the OTA guide to finally complete all of my theroies of HL2 because I wanted to know more about the cannon, I was so obbsesed about it that I wanted to know everything, it was my thing I wanted to learn I like HL2 it's a nice game and the RP servers are even more better. After Carani Moll got pkd I thought like, should I really make another character, well yes just don't snitch people so they get pk auths. But then I thought like, why not become OTA to let these other people get pkd, that would be a good OTA reason I guess.

I made a WI project, my WI Project well I wanted to rp and finally go to Nicrobe's char present it, it never happend, that tired me or annoyed me that I started o like not come again, and then I saw this cool robot and I was playing for like 3 days and then I didn't, played anymore.

The map changed and idk what the other people think about this map, but it's really big and it has a lot of stuff, I mean idk I saw a strider when I joined it, and then I couldn't join it anymore because of 100 players.

I was like yes, I wanted to know more about OTA, I also tried to make an OTA guide, and later it got removed... Then I somehow magically found out that there is a Synth Elite Faction on the server called, ahm well HSR or something like that. I tried to find out what it means but I couldn't find it out, their cannon might not be correctly like that one from HL2 but its the best for roleplaying, it's really the best I can only say do not minge on nebulous or you will cry for the rest of your live because it's so a great server I enjoyed playing on it and with everyone else.
If someone would like come to me and tell me that I can have OTA and they teach me how it works then I would be really happy and I could finally reach what I wanted, because WHAT COULD GO BAD? WHEN YOU TRAIN ME, actually nothing I mean you have guide and how to RP it's written down there and some people still made it somehow to fail rp and I don't understand how.

Ah yes, they removed the beatiful piano... ah yes rip piano

Well, I don't know what I should do now, maybe continue developing plugins or go back to CS:GO which I might do. I won't leave you guys, I will still be here on the forums, don't worry, and I hope I will join one day back to HL2RP, but I guess, past that time ;( xd so :grinning: :( what.. :grinning: so past that time I improved myself and I noticed tha ttoo, I imporved myself and I guess other people know that too and I guess they think they're proud of me that I improved myself and I want to thank you for helping me.

Thank you Nebulous!

Well, now I wish everyone a nice day and I hope you atleast tried to read it even if I wrote it so fast but I wrote it from what I think, and I guess you're not gonna understand that. but whatever, I mean... I don't know what I mean just let's say thank you again and yeah I hope you liked reading this, atleast I left something to read so you can understand stuff. Because I am sure people we're wondeirng where I am or what I am doing and all these things, so here you get that nice thread that I made for you guys.

Last edited:

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Not sure if it was you, or dr. pepper who said, "if I met you in real life I'd kill you" or something, but either way, your absence will be felt.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I was spending so much time on Carani Moll and then it got pk'd by steam chat. It's like you have a girl friend that tells you "Do you want to buy my suit for 2k?" and I say yes through steam chat or forums and we both were happy and then we got friends. That friend abused me through steam chat by telling me to go at Hotel bcs I am nice guy and ofc I go to Hotel or I guess it was Theatre and then I DIE, fuck. But I mean I reached 69, I told myself do not reach 69 and die with that man.

what the fuck were you smoking

you died because you had the 'foresight' to snitch on a friend of my character while right next to my character

then about three months later you got lured by @Surrator to your death with only yourself to blame

are you going to kill him again or something

Not sure if it was you, or dr. pepper who said, "if I met you in real life I'd kill you" or something, but either way, your absence will be felt.

Karl did, I believe the quote was "another rebel which I want to encounter real life and kill" to @Surrator

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
karl while you're a meme and all you're still wholesome and we love you unironically

keep practising english man you're not perfect but you've improved a lot from when you first started posting

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
although we've had a bad first impression you're a really cool guy Karl, even though some memed at you, you kept being who you are, which i respect.

Reactions: List

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
what the fuck were you smoking

you died because you had the 'foresight' to snitch on a friend of my character while right next to my character

then about three months later you got lured by @Surrator to your death with only yourself to blame

are you going to kill him again or something

Karl did, I believe the quote was "another rebel which I want to encounter real life and kill" to @Surrator

"another rebel which I want to kill with an OTA character at HL2RP on Nebulous Cloud."

Some people at CSGO are dumb.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
"another rebel which I want to kill with an OTA character at HL2RP on Nebulous Cloud."

Some people at CSGO are dumb.

hey @Evil could you run Karl through the training gauntlet

I might actually give him some money if he can get through in twenty minutes

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
hey @Evil could you run Karl through the training gauntlet

I might actually give him some money if he can get through in twenty minutes

What the fuck? Is OTA a squared game?

What the hell is the training gauntlet

f0bfdf204e348a64248db96923ac0fcd61813c78_hq.jpg

The training gauntlet might be a Combine Simulation about shooting rebels.

Last edited:
Reactions: List