A small hello.

battleshrimp

String
Nebulae
Hey, the names Battleshrimp.

I'm a competitve player on League of Legends and was looking something to blow off steam during the split. I use to play HL2RP quite a bit, having some experiance in most the roles granted every server is a little diffrent. Often I don't enjoy most newer servers when it comes to the last time I check out HL2RP as its was childern running around shooting people and meassuring their EP or rebels who dominated the area. I enjoy the way here rebels work through the citizens and they are in no way anything special.

As I said though I'm competitve player in LoL which means sometimes I'll be gone for extended periods of time, however while I am here, I hope to get to play with you all and have a good time... and keep off tilt. haha.

Battleshrimp

Krazyface

Proton
Nebulae
Hey, the names Battleshrimp.

I'm a competitve player on League of Legends and was looking something to blow off steam during the split. I use to play HL2RP quite a bit, having some experiance in most the roles granted every server is a little diffrent. Often I don't enjoy most newer servers when it comes to the last time I check out HL2RP as its was childern running around shooting people and meassuring their EP or rebels who dominated the area. I enjoy the way here rebels work through the citizens and they are in no way anything special.

As I said though I'm competitve player in LoL which means sometimes I'll be gone for extended periods of time, however while I am here, I hope to get to play with you all and have a good time... and keep off tilt. haha.

Battleshrimp
Whats your LoL profile? and welcome

battleshrimp

String
Nebulae
Whats your LoL profile? and welcome
Hey man, I wouldn't mind sharing normally granted I have mutliple. Yet I'm keeping this and league seperate. Not even using the same names. Simply because this is my break from the high stress I'm exposed too there. I know " silly or he is probably bad " Either way, keeping those two things unrelated I only mentioned it to explain how I'd be off and on here and why I was here. Hope you can understand me on that one.

Reactions: List

Krazyface

Proton
Nebulae
Hey man, I wouldn't mind sharing normally granted I have mutliple. Yet I'm keeping this and league seperate. Not even using the same names. Simply because this is my break from the high stress I'm exposed too there. I know " silly or he is probably bad " Either way, keeping those two things unrelated I only mentioned it to explain how I'd be off and on here and why I was here. Hope you can understand me on that one.
I don't understand how a game with wizards in it is stressful

battleshrimp

String
Nebulae
I don't understand how a game with wizards in it is stressful
Haha. Fair point. It's more the umm level of play. It's very competitve meaning I have to put in a lot of time and effort to be better and maintain my spot. For a casual player it isn't. For someone like me it is. Where actually I am paid to play and sometimes even pay to host events and so on... so it's a lot to elaborate on. Just keeping seperate, hope to see ya in the city.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ayy mate, you're the one i spoke with on teamspeak, you sounded like a nice guy, so nice meetin' ya!

Nebulae
As someone who is quite shit at competitive styled games (things like Counter-Strike, LoL etc.) I applaud you for your skill and dedication. Anyways, hope to see you around in RP and hope you have a fun and enjoyable experience here.

battleshrimp

String
Nebulae
As someone who is quite shit at competitive styled games (things like Counter-Strike, LoL etc.) I applaud you for your skill and dedication. Anyways, hope to see you around in RP and hope you have a fun and enjoyable experience here.
Thanks man hope to see you around.