A thanks to HL2 Server staff!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2011
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2011

@Dr.fluffe

@MrWong

I'd like to take the time to thank these two individuals for having my back during a minge infestation today. They saved me from being mugged by a gang of citizens which is against the rules and without them I dont know what I would have done. There were no CP's on to help me either, but they took the time to step in and save me from what could have been a nasty minge punching end for my character. They have my thanks and are true server heroes!

Thanks everyone and take care!

-DevDudeTyler

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Dr Fluffe isn't even server staff, though

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
@Dr.fluffe

@MrWong

I'd like to take the time to thank these two individuals for having my back during a minge infestation today. They saved me from being mugged by a gang of citizens which is against the rules and without them I dont know what I would have done. There were no CP's on to help me either, but they took the time to step in and save me from what could have been a nasty minge punching end for my character. They have my thanks and are true server heroes!

Thanks everyone and take care!

-DevDudeTyler

all you had to do was switch characters or disconnected

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 2011

all you had to do was switch characters or disconnected
I considered that but then I was afraid that the minges would use that against me. "Well he disconnected to avoid RP!" blablabla I just wanted to be as safe as possible and wanted to be sure that I myself followed the rules.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I considered that but then I was afraid that the minges would use that against me. "Well he disconnected to avoid RP!" blablabla I just wanted to be as safe as possible and wanted to be sure that I myself followed the rules.
220px-Goody_Two-Shoes_(1).jpg

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if you want to be banned i can arrange that

If you wanna be original you can change your avatar.

But you don't have the balls to do that either.