A violin song that I've been looking for, for the past few years.

A_slow_Turtle

String
Nebulae
I created an account to this forum just to ask a question, a simple question from a desperate individual.

I can't remember in what context I heard this violin piece at all, due to me hearing it a very, very long time ago, but one thing is for certain, I know I was on the server when I heard it many times. When I close my eyes, and think, I can clearly remember what it sounded like. It's almost a sort of "wave" sounding pattern where the tops were extremely light, and the bottoms were pretty dark. The piece would often reach a "mute" point where it went extremely light and went almost silent for a moment. -- I'm extremely sorry for this horrible description of the violin piece, after countless attempts of recording my voice attempting to re-create it, I've failed horribly.

If anyone knows/remembers what sort of violin piece I'm talking about, PLEASE don't hesitate to reply.
As a sidenote: This piece was definatelly not the intro music when joining the server, but may have been a special administrative activatable tone or something along the lines.

I've easily sifted through 500+ different violin songs, hoping to track it down on a luck basis. You do not understand to what extent I would be grateful if anyone could help...

Reactions: List

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
i suppose the hl2rp staff team can show you the music list they have

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
Was the piece more sad or actiony. Might be able to find it

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
It was sad and depressing. High usage of light sad tones.
Do you remember if only the violin is used, are there backing vocals or is there a piano playing in the background. Would help out a bunch.

A_slow_Turtle

String
Nebulae
Do you remember if only the violin is used, are there backing vocals or is there a piano playing in the background. Would help out a bunch.
This was so long ago, so I might be potentially wrong, but as far as I remember, there was only violin.

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
Take a look friend, posting in two parts because the forum restricts me from having more than 5 media links in one post

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I know that feeling, man.

I was looking for triage at dawn for months before I found it.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
hey maybe u guys can help me i heeard this song one time and it was really cool but i cant find it it was like waruuur

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEEEERWWWWAWAWAWW SHAPOW FFFF

KLOGSIHN WAAWWAA

and then it got really quiet and then it went out again liike

SPASH SPAPPSPSPSPSPS WA WA WAWWWWWWWW

DUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDD

and it was really good can any1 help me????

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
that movie is really really good
i urge everyone to watch
6Znsvlp.png

nods at you