(ACCEPTED) Chaos is the only response to Control

Discussion in 'Archive' started by sots, Jan 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sots

sots community bear
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

WHEN THE PEOPLE WERE FORCED TO THEIR KNEES AND HAD THEIR BRAINS BLOWN OUT ONE BY ONE WHERE WAS OUR GOVERNMENT? SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH THE GUNMAN OF COURSE! DO YOU THINK THEY'D RISK THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO SAVE MY METH HEAD NEIGHBOR? OR THE SNOT NOSE KID? OR THE VETERAN DROPPING INTO RELAPSE EVERY WEEK?

THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, EVERY GOVERNMENT FOR THAT MATTER! WAS A CAUSE OF OPPRESSION LONG BEFORE ANY COMBINE FORCE ARRIVED, BUT IT WAS ONLY THE RUTHLESS AND UNCENSORED NATURE OF THE COMBINE THAT MADE US REALISE WE WERE EVER UNDER THE JACKBOOT!

[​IMG]

WHEN I WAKE UP, THE SUN ON MY FACE AND BREEZE ON MY BACK, I SMELL FREEDOM. TRUE FREEDOM, NOT THE FREEDOM OUR PEOPLE ONCE FEIGNED OWNING. FORCED INTO AN ENDLESS UNADULTERED CYCLE OF BREAKING BACK AND BONE, TEARING OUR LIVES AND MENTAL BEING APART FOR SOMEONE WE'LL NEVER SEE.

NEVER AGAIN WILL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LIVE UNDER OPPRESSION! FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS WE SUFFERED IT, BUT NO MORE! LET THE LAW OF MOTHER NATURE BE ABOVE ALL, AND A MANS WORTH BE DICTATED BY HIS ABILITY TO SURVIVE, NOT HOW MUCH CORPORATE COCK HE CAN SUCK, COMBINE OR OTHERWISE!

LOOK AFTER YOUR PEOPLE, AND MAY OUR NATION LIVE AS GOD INTENDED ONCEMORE!
    [​IMG]
    AND MAY THE BARREL OF YOUR RIFLE NEVER COOL
    SIGNED, LESLIE HODGE!

[​IMG]
    "Not him again", you think to yourself. You ball up the piece of paper left at your doorstep and toss it aside. You have better things to think about.

~~

leslie hodge

-unhinged anarchist
    -oldschool rebel without a cause
    -rumoured to have ignited numerous Union Buildings across City Twenty Nine
    -confirmed to be a nutcase of a hermit, having lived on the outskirts of society ever since the collapse of the combine
    -junkyard mechanic and engineer
    -disrespectful of any form of authority
    -reaching his twilight years, at least sixty years of age

#1 sots, Jan 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    • nebulous nebulous x 16
  2. char

char The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

The American Dream.

A plot of land, a white picket fence and fertile fields as far as the eye can see.

Just not quite.

Accepted.

Perk:

AMATURE KULAK

You are constantly starving, yet you live on a farm.

Curious.

Knowledge of Farming, yet you feel the pain of hunger more often than others.

[​IMG]

• nebulous nebulous x 15
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice