Resolved Add hitmarker thingamajig to Vortigaunt SWEP

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae
Look, while I don't like the idea due to my ideals of combat, I think it should be done unless you disable TFA hitmarkers entirely.

My guess of what should be done is probably in house code, or maybe get some addon that shows all hits as hitmarkers. Could solve melee stuff, probably?

I am more open to question that mechanic and its fitment into the server, rather than implementing it. If nothing is done, I believe it is unfair on S2K for vorts, don't get me wrong.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
If TFA hitmarkers are disabled, I could care less about vorts having hitmarkers for their SWEP. Simple as.

Reactions: List

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
They do easily get that feedback whether their shots hit or not, while vorts have to assume or question if they did.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
They do easily get that feedback whether their shots hit or not, while vorts have to assume or question if they did.
I could make up some excuse that technically a magic laser beam - theorized to actively drain the enemy's essence upon hit and absorbing it into the beam caster - should be more privy to damage feedback than plain old guns, but no. It's just a gameplay thing. Nothing else to it.