Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Character name: Dr. Dave Lively

Date of birth:
11/05/1978

Briefly describe your character's background:
A joyous and ever-smiling British expatriate who washed ashore when he fell off his cruise ship. Happy to find himself in sunny Los Santos, he decided to use his experience as an ex-medic in the Royal Army Medical Corps and his dedication to the Hippocratic Oath to make a living as a doctor once again, after finding the city was overrun with wounded and drug addled people who could use a friendly face to help treat their wounds and teach them the proper way to live.

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC):
OOCly mostly just to have a fun character that helps out with the EMS as a doctor and to live as a meme. ICly, to continue his profession and help the people of Los Santos.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?:
To treat the wounded of Los Santos and teach them of the dangers of their lifestyles.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
About 10 years of HL2RP experience on LP/Neb and the playtest for FiveM.

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional):
Circa like 2014/15 I was CWU-M lead on HL2RP and have an extensive background of UM characters. On FiveM, absolutely zero.

What is your time zone?:
Britbong time aka GMT/BST

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
Yep, even though the character is semi-serious I will take the role seriously regardless.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):
I don't blame you if you'd prefer it to be totally serious and this gets declined btw, I figured I'd at least throw my powdered wig in the ring to see if I could do it. Additionally, character inspiration/theme

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
On my way to treat wounded at pillbox
dr-livesey.gif

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.

We are pleased to welcome you to the EMS. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List