Age of Chivalry. A somewhat forgotten mod.

D

Deleted member 243

http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-chivalry-hegemony

man-in-convertible-angry-blue-screen-video-idgro20768-0-005

Age of Empires II, truly a masterpiece of it's time, still played today by a vast community of troglodytes and fairly decent older players. I used to be able to play this game, but I keep on getting assfucked by these AIs.

But no, this mod, is the worst. Have you ever taken a shit so big that it makes you question your sexuality and leaves you with a pitt in your stomach, out of anger and frustration? That is this mod.

I present to you: Age of Chivalry : Hegemony.

What's the mod about?
It's a complete overhaul of the expansion pack, which adds new countries you can play as like skirt-wearing Scotsmen, terrible Frieslanders or even whiteflag bearing French folk. A lot of countries from the 12th to the 15th century are included, even the sheep-shagging Welsh and the Italians.

The mod is fun, but very hard. You can be a pretentious prick and tell yourself "hurr durr im a good tactician" NO.

Think again, this mod skullfucks you harder than the majority of thr HL2RP server when you first join. The game has three aspects: a solid economy, a good military and a good fucking defense because the AI will find a way and pass by your wall like a bunch of illegal immigrants post 2025.

I played this mod on moderate and tried to set up an economy, to be eventually bumrushed by the fucking English with their disgusting spam of battering rams and knights, while my Scottish farmers were toiling away in the field. A+ for historical accuracy, I suppose.

Then I took it down a notch and went for standard. They took their time, while I put up one of two watch towers. I got bumrushed AGAIN by the fucking Danish (@Evil) while I played the English. They sure had fun burning down my fields as I watched in distaste at the oveflowing purple wearing footmen that poured into my village.

Oh well I thought to myself, maybe the easiest difficulty would do me good. Uhh, no. I prepared a decent army and put down TWO castles to keep the British soldiers out while my villagers were gathering potatoes and singing rebel songs. Eventually, rams poured in and their fucking cavalry archers were acting French by shooting and running like some disgusting pleb with a SPAS-12.

Then I stopped and came to write this thread, because the game got me so depressed, that even getting assfucked by Forest Bandits on Mount and Blade felt like a cakewalk.

On that note, my next review will be about A Clash of Kings, a mod for Mount and Blade which is in the GoT universe.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: List