All HL games 90% off

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
postal 2 is 69p
anyone recommend any more deals?
7 Days to Die is like 7-9 euro atm
One of the better of the oversaturated z-survival shite
Stardew Valley is around 9 and if you don’t have that yet what are u doing go and buy it rn
Also a lot of the older pdx games are on sale so go pick them up and some of their dlc if your a strategy fan

Probably a lot more good shit but those are the ones i know are worth picking up for the price they have now

Tember

Neutrino
Nebulae
Bought it yesterday, have only had HL2 ep1 and ep2 on Xbox before and never finished them for unknown reasons. Feels good to have fully working textures now.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Stardew Valley is around 9 and if you don’t have that yet

i have it, good game but never felt like my niche

maybe if there was more of a story thing going but never really felt that happy mood feeling but I got what I payed for I guess

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i have it, good game but never felt like my niche

maybe if there was more of a story thing going but never really felt that happy mood feeling but I got what I payed for I guess
There’s more to it than at first glance, just that a lot needs to be discovered on your own and a lit is hidden in the areas you unlock by completing bundles and some things require good relations to others

Basically it’s a bit of a grind but there definetly is more than meets the eye, and I personally have no problem with grindy games

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
There’s more to it than at first glance, just that a lot needs to be discovered on your own and a lit is hidden in the areas you unlock by completing bundles and some things require good relations to others

Basically it’s a bit of a grind but there definetly is more than meets the eye, and I personally have no problem with grindy games

used it as a way to relax and just felt more annoyed cause I used my money on something that wasn't enjoyable but I didn't wanna refund cause it was indeed a 'good game'