Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Your Steam Name: Sparkin'
Your Steam ID: Irelevant

Character Name: Dr. Atticus Reingard
Member of staff who banned your character: @Numbers
Character/Player who carried out the PK (If known): Some CP

Describe how your character died: Walked into a Combine base under the mindset that it wasn't off limits to innocent bluesuits seeking haven
Why do you believe your PK is invalid?: I didn't realise everythings KOS nowadays, nor was i expecting to be pked either tbh... especially since i didnt do anything rambo/outlandishly dumb.
Date of occurrence: Today
Evidence (screenshots, logs): N/A
Any other parties involved: @Numbers
Misc details: Meh, why isn't this properly outlined, maybe im just dumb.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
combine are the baddies and (at least for this map and others so far. may change in a city setting or smthing) aren't taking in refugees. the combine will only take you as a prisoner and use you as hard labor / turn you into a stalker (you can get the stalker whitelist. W?)

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
combine are the baddies and (at least for this map and others so far. may change in a city setting or smthing) aren't taking in refugees. the combine will only take you as a prisoner and use you as hard labor / turn you into a stalker (you can get the stalker whitelist. W?)

Like, don't get me wrong im dumb in retrospect, but at the time didn't realise that the Combine base was the combine base at the time given it's just an open door policy at the front that anyone can walk into... no shield gate or anything text wise to suggest otherwise.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Like, don't get me wrong im dumb in retrospect, but at the time didn't realise that the Combine base was the combine base at the time given it's just an open door policy at the front that anyone can walk into... no shield gate or anything text wise to suggest otherwise.
yeah fair but the combine base we're at now is kinda a shithole hence no gate.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah fair but the combine base we're at now is kinda a shithole hence no gate.

Don't get me wrong I would not have walked in otherwise, i literally just entered because i thought it was an RP hub for citizens...to rp with cops alike

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
Alright since this was a misunderstanding I'll overlook it this time and post a notice in the PSA thread about it.

Appeal accepted.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.