Among Us

• Thread starter Deleted member 7099
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7099

capsule_616x353.jpg

boo boo goo goo really fun multiplayer game, basically TTT except not gmod ( and funner than ttt in my opinion )
or whodunnit in space
or fuck you im not the imposter - the game
unknown.png

post about your wins, funny moments or if you ever wanna play cuz im down to play :D
right now the servers are a lil fucky but the devs addressed that in a twitter post and it'll likely be fixed by the morning​

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Only 4 euros, and its free on mobile (with ads)

could be a fun game for a gamenight

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

Only 4 euros, and its free on mobile (with ads)

could be a fun game for a gamenight
if we do any game nights for it i'd say to wait for the servers to be stable, nothing less fun than "i can't get in" for like an hour straight until everyone gives up

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
i was trying to do a task when i saw some dude poke his head out of a room i knew someone else was in and so i went to peek in to see what was up and he ran to the cafeteria, said i was faking my tasks, and the guy i was trying to make sure was still alive agreed with him
fuck you orange i was trying to keep you safe go fuck yourself little sniveling rat

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
just now first time playing the game as a Non-Imposter, got called the N word and punted out in three minutes and thirty two seconds, loving it so far

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Whenever I'm imposter I swear to god my teammates throw so hard that they should be professional baseball players

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUMPED INTO A VENT BY ACCIDENT. HOOOOOOOOOOW

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also lmao get fucked I was the Imposter and two spanish people kept trying to get the other one killed then because the doors locked and trapped us in electrical they both turned on the third guy thinking he tried to kill me before they walked in

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I was asked one game what tasks I had to do

I said idk

next thing I knew I was suffocating in space, thrown out of the ship

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
this game sucks dick when you're playing alone, but it's really funny when you're in voice chat with pals

that said, i honestly kinda suck as the imposter. lol