an explanation of the baby washing machine controversy of 2016 dredgin up the well

D

Deleted member 22

hi everybody i wanted to take a second to talk about a situation a lot of people have memed on and shit in the past which after a talk with @Gimmie gave me the impression for the first time people actually still remember that whole baby washing machine mini event on ww3, and i have even made countless jokes about it but after talking it out i came to the realization its probably best everyone gets a good dose of context about the situation and i wanted to clear the air about it for the current staff set and other people who have heard about it so there's no massive story going on when my names mentioned that, "oh isnt he the one who did an entire event where it was just babies getting killed?"

right so lets go back in time to i think 2016 and re-assess the situation and go into a general case study of the event, im lifting the curtain back and giving you all a sneak peak as to my through process and the like so you can decide for yourself the general atmosphere and tone of the event and why it happened in the first place because for a lot of players- and rightfully so- it was pretty jarring for a serious roleplay server to have a bunch of retarded mini events like I hosted on the angsty teen periods of me playing ww3rp

basically the original idea of the event was made after I had the idea of creating a few more mini events involving the militia faction and portraying them as utterly incompetent fucking retards icly to both of the haughty millitary super powers. i decided to go about doing this by having an event where players could witness some "shocking and chilling war stuff" and could roleplay even helping a few people out and doing something good.

basically the set up was in some militia compound of citizens trying to kick the millitary forces out, the idiots ended up trying to make a mustard gas recipe off of the internet and did make mustard gas but since they were incompetent morons which was the joke the mustard gas was supposed to have been released on them when they made it due to them just either not having the best equipment or general incompetence. the how was not really important to the story other than the fact militia were retarded and gassed themselves all to death, this allowed me to spawn a series of ragdolls which were charred hl2 bodies and decaying hl2 bodies which i placed here and there in various scenes, at the time i was focused heavily on playing around with prop builds and general scene set ups because i was bored at the time and just liked to pass it by throwing out mini events, seeing players reactions and setting up cool little builds roleplay could come out of, i really really fucking liked seeing positive interactions with my mini events it just gave me a general good time.

i set up the scene, threw some fire props put up a yellow dust storm smoke effect and set the particiles a bit so it looked like a chemical gas, and i started to play music i think it was some edgy shit from whatever movie or game i just watched like mgs v or apoc now i cant recall but it was one of the two, and i put out the first /event to get people to arrive to the location, they got there and did a couple of /mes examining the area and i think some firefight broke out but either way a small globalist or nato team or something converged on the position, i remember @ramsgater or @ramsey or someone with a ram and an s in their name arrived at the location as part of some special forces team and i remember establishing in a local event that there was some sort of mother who took all the kids and young children (babies i think or osmething dumb) and put them in a container as her last act to protect them from the mustard gas the militia had accidentally unleashed on the compound-here is where it got goofy

the nato special forces team or w/e came upon the scene and i did a /localevent about a set of babies crying out from the washing machine. they were supposed to save the babies by basically roleplaying dragging the washing machine back to their fob or airlifting it out, it was supposed to be an interesting take in a "capture the flag" sort of style with babies in a washing machine-i know that sounds incredibly retarded and believe me, it was incredibly retarded but something even more unincredibly retarded and unexpected hapened

@ramsgater or ramsey or whoever the persons name was or whoever the hell it was pushed the button activating it

i dont know why they roleplayed pushing that button-nor did i really ask, but i just sort of went along with it but did it with a little of malice in my event describing the effects of turning a washing machine on with multiple small children on in it, and it wasn't pretty.

my reasoning behind it was to emphasize just how fucked up the action of the sf characters were was for anyone who was hiding watching or shit like that and i wanted some accountability icly on that person because they fucking washing machin'd a bunch of babies icly, all i did was make their actions known to the server. i really cant remember who it was, i think it was ramsey or whatever their forum or steam name is now but a lot of people just get this general impression of the situation that i was fucking around for yucks and did this fucked up sicko shit of killing babies and shit, i just wanted to specify what happened and explain it to all of you folks who still have doubts if any about what happened, either way sorry to @Roosebud for having to deal with the shit the next morning i cant imagine how finding out your server had a bunch of babies roleplayed getting killed on felt but i wouldnt imagine it was the best feeling-there's a good reason we don't allow child characters in this community

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
is that it
people was upset over a washing machine full of babies

bruh you can smack heads off zombie children in no more room in hell and blow heads off zombie babys in dying light

Reactions: List

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
how do you explain the 9999 other random mgsv events you did where you tried to do hurr durr army men bad why are we still here just to suffer

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
is that it

bruh you can smack heads off zombie children in no more room in hell and blow heads off zombie babys in dying light
we always found something to complain about

D

Deleted member 22

how do you explain the 9999 other random mgsv events you did where you tried to do hurr durr army men bad why are we still here just to suffer
i was like 16 years old discovered mgs v memes for the first time and you can cast all the stones you want but in hindsight i wasnt constantly grappling around in rhodesian short shorts and roleplaying snapchatting my dick to globalist or coalition cuties, at least the autism i released onto the server was small and harmless in comparison to the torrent of cancer that was present at times, i'm not trying to say i didnt do anything autistic but i think its really fucking dumb to still be getting at me for it, i've acknowledged i've done this and other retarded events in the past but so have shit tons of other people, get off my ass for once you've been giving me it over this since 2016

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
i was like 16 years old discovered mgs v memes for the first time and you can cast all the stones you want but in hindsight i wasnt constantly grappling around in rhodesian short shorts and roleplaying snapchatting my dick to globalist or coalition cuties, at least the autism i released onto the server was small and harmless in comparison to the torrent of cancer that was present at times, i'm not trying to say i didnt do anything autistic but i think its really fucking dumb to still be getting at me for it, i've acknowledged i've done this and other retarded events in the past but so have shit tons of other people, get off my ass for once you've been giving me it over this since 2016
lol fuck off mate i havent said shit to you about you or your events ever
neither am i responsible for any of the autism youre referring to
i was just wondering if you had an explanation for the 9999 mgsv events which i regret participating in because you started them off good and always cut them off in an incredibly retarded way that ultimately gave no participant any char dev
its not like i even compared you to any of the spergs who did the snapchat shit or whatever but if you want to get hostile aight homie

D

Deleted member 22

lol fuck off mate i havent said shit to you about you or your events ever
neither am i responsible for any of the autism youre referring to
i was just wondering if you had an explanation for the 9999 mgsv events which i regret participating in because you started them off good and always cut them off in an incredibly retarded way that ultimately gave no participant any char dev
its not like i even compared you to any of the spergs who did the snapchat shit or whatever but if you want to get hostile aight homie
my apologies i misread the tone of it i thought you were trying to get into it with me man-really sorry for sperging out
[doublepost=1547137177][/doublepost]
we always found something to complain about
is that it

to be fair there was genuine concerns these guys raised a lot and there were genuine points of critique people had against me and my events and they were valid in a lot of cases

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
my apologies i misread the tone of it i thought you were trying to get into it with me man-really sorry for sperging out
[doublepost=1547137177][/doublepost]

to be fair there was genuine concerns these guys raised a lot and there were genuine points of critique people had against me and my events and they were valid in a lot of cases
i mean idc really you did some dumb shit events but you did some good ones too so its all good

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
6aTtVcD.jpg

war is heck

E:
Seriously, our fucking coal squad lead (Think it was @Tiger or @Gaben I forget) takes out telling us there's reports of a civilian encampment getting fucked. We get there and some Glob SF guys in UCP camo and gas masks tell us not to go in, and when we head in we find this and a bunch of dead babies on the top floor

By then the Globalists yeeted off towards their FOB at a full sprint. Command was not happy to hear what happened over the radio.