An introduction and a farewell.

Click

One Suicidal Boi
Nebulae
Heya guys, figured I'd write this up before I leave the community because well, I enjoyed my time here.

My name is August, but you can call me either Click or Siphon. I'm a lua and C++ dev as well as a network engineer. I'm 20 years old and I own my own company, it's pretty small time as it's relatively new, but yeah... something nice to have. Anywho, I know that almost nobody here really knows me aside from being "that guy that got lazy and never released the CP binds like he promised". I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, I'll get that uploaded very shortly, I'm just not happy with how it turned out and plus I'm lazy/depressed as of lately. I've been here on and off for 3 months now, and I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful experiences I've had on this server, but it's time for me to move on. I grew tired of this server fairly quickly, and life had taken a few too many turns past Shit Creek lately. I'll be brutally honest, I'm very thankful for the friends I've made here but I don't think I deserve to keep in touch since I'm not in a good place lately and need to focus on a lot of things. It was nice to meet you all in-game at some point, from the casual German banter to the re-educations that left lasting impressions that will be remembered for centuries, and I wish you all the best. This is August, signing off.

*I will not reply to any posts on here, but I will read them once or twice.
*I will come back only once to finally release the binds as promised.

Edit: Honorable mentions/personal thanks you's.

@Mr.Lone - Hands down probably the best friend I've ever made playing GMod. Dude deserves so much gratitude it's unfunny. Żegnaj, mój najlepszy przyjacielu.

@La Pitchounette - All I can say is thank you. You know why.

@Pyromancer - We hardly talked but you did make my time on the server pretty enjoyable for what little time I spent on Rebel RP.

@Flanders - Best CP.
@boots - Best CP #2 (#1? China?)

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It is always sad
When people leave nebulous
Hope you come back soon