Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

uQOAvA5.png

40809da22f917c7d35304c054ec7b98d.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Unironically though this is fucking cool; its something I'd been wanting to explore personally since the Promethean days of LP but I could never find a way to do it without it seeming cringe or whatever.

Genuinely excited to see where this goes.

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

uQOAvA5.png

Dear Dr. Gachet.

Your nihlistic writings have become rather popular in groups of so-called 'Underclass' across Europe, with what seems to be cheap translations of certain pages showing across North Africa. In some cases, it has been used by suicide cults to lull in members for mass death. Sometimes in disturbing, public fashions that have traumatised onlookers. In others, it has been used to justify the mass culling or transhumanisation of humanity in favour of an aristocratic 'Learned surviving caste' under the wise gaze of the Combine. In what seems to be edited versions of the text.

I represent a small interest group who wish to get more insight into the inspiration for your writings, your support for the preservation of human culture following your proposed mass extinction, your thoughts on the Universal Union, the wider Combine Empire and on the matter of transhumanisation and how it interacts with your goals. Assuming Transhumans are sentient.

Furthermore. What are your beliefs when it comes to 'Ascension', spiritual, biological (Transhumanisation?) or otherwise.

You are welcome to not address these details in a direct letter to us, but rather in future writings. We will see these details, as will your regular readers.

an introduction to extinctionism

by
DR PAUL GACHET

317d98b2ca5105dd2425d5816bf8b8c8.png