Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Thread

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
As you may know a few days ago a new animal crossing game came out for mobile, it is free and I made this thread so we can share our friend codes and discuss the game!

My FC: 82237863593

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
might legit check this out for the memory lane factor

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
i never got a chance to play animal crossing when i had my DS and Wii so i may grab this

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
i never got a chance to play animal crossing when i had my DS and Wii so i may grab this
played original ds animal crossing alot
played a decent amount of animal crossing new leaf as well
they were p good

stardew valley kinda fills my itch tbh, does anyone know if this has a p2w element? I might download it.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
they were p good

stardew valley kinda fills my itch tbh, does anyone know if this has a p2w element? I might download it.
Altough there are micro transactions it is no way near p2w, I recommend getting it

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
they were p good

its similar like with any other good app

you only pay to skip waiting times, but if you honestly spend so much time at once that you deplete the entire free content and can't wait a few hours, you must have a really boring life

it's a good app with the animal crossing visuals, sounds and text - it's a pocket game to waste a few minutes at a time and decorate your camp, nothing more