Serious Animations totally messed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
So, I am at the cellphone now and I couldn't send screenshots of it, btw I am having issues when I /animijured, /animlaydown and many others, when I do it or some other people do them, the respective character doesn't actually do the action, for example, when I /animinjured, I do not actually lean on the ground, my char poses like standing with the arms like riding a bike, and when /animlaydown, I do a T pose but with the arms down, I think the Animations are broken to me, but I have no actual idea how to fix it, and it sucks in some RP scenarios. HALP

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
This is a good example I found on internet
z1TChyD.jpg

z1TChyD.jpg

Reactions: List

Larry Crude the Good

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Let me elaborate.
Whenever I load up a character (Male model doesn't matter, but it doesn't affect my fem characters), I attempt to do /animsit, yet whenever I actually do /animsit, my model begins to bash himself in the head and spin around, eventually collapsing onto the floor as an imaginary crab feasts on his skull. I asked a few players to do the same thing (aka do /animsit) and it always works for them, yet whenever I try it, the random animation plays (keep in mind that said animation plays ONLY for me and not for them, they can see me sitting down as I should be).
I have no idea why this is happening and it happens to all of my male characters.

Larry Crude the Good

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just to clarify, I removed all addons and reinstalled them, did a complete wipe, reinstalled the game once + addons.
Nothinng helps and it's prety much unplayable, as all male models that /anim have some sort of random animation. (Leaning back makes them lean forward, sitting down makes them fight the invisible crab...etc.)

Last edited:

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
So guys, I solved it a time ago, and it was due the CS:S content that I downloaded at:
kajar9.wixsite.com/cscheater2/downloads (DON'T DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE)
it sounds like it comes with a kind animations or something that fucks clockwork, then, download CS:S content from a older year such as 2016 or 2015, and it won't happen.
And for the episodes, if you have problem with'em I have no idea because I have the games, then it whatsoever won't have problems with the clockwork stuff.
Good luck, I am so sure it is 100% related with non-oficial game content that you downloaded.
[doublepost=1512677704][/doublepost]I mean, this would be so useful for new players to do not download content from that website.

Last edited:

Larry Crude the Good

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
MInd sending a link to the content you downloaded? I kinda guessed CSS could've been the issue.

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
I don't have exactly the website I downloaded, because it was a while ago, but you can try this: https://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/counter-strike-source-mod/cs-s-content-for-gmod
It is a 2012 CS:S content, but still there will be no errors.
Whenever I load up a character (Male model doesn't matter, but it doesn't affect my fem characters), I attempt to do /animsit, yet whenever I actually do /animsit, my model begins to bash himself in the head and spin around, eventually collapsing onto the floor as an imaginary crab feasts on his skull.
And I had the same thing, and I excluded every thing related to Garry's Mod of my computer, and when I re-downloaded, it still the error, then I figured out it could be one of the content addons, and I unistalled all them, and installed again, and tested'em all, till I figured out it was a problem with CS:S content, then I downloaded a older version and done, I think it won't take much time to try, if you really want to fix this.

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
Hmph
Can't figure out the possible reason then because everyone I know that had this, solved by fixing the content addons, better saying, the problem was on'em
Guess @alex and @Zak could help yo, as DoubleD already tagged'em

Status
Not open for further replies.