Anime Megathread

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
if you want the biggest catalogue possible there's other sites cough cough

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
If you're going to pay to watch something, it should at least be a reliable service, or one that offers something interesting, or subs fast, or uses a decent backend, etc.

just a note for things in the future and past

or just be me and buy things you like, spending $20 on a squidgirl figure in 2012 was a fucking steal and is still my favorite deal I've ever gotten in my life, so much so I bought two and gave one to a friend

The only reason to not legally watch anime is if it's something hidden behind years and years of lost and damaged copyrights, like Macross.

or if you just don't have money :(

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Paying to watch anime is tripple gay

just buy merch.

(Ps - if I calculate, I have around £380 worth of anime merch...)

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
boi i've already watched that x))

slice of lifes im watching atm is mushishi, usagi drop and rakugo
ancient magus bride too if that counts as slice of life - certainly has sol aspects

Rakugo is more of a drama, but with SoL elements. Same with AMB.

Encouragement of Mountain Climb is good.

Aiura is my favorite SoL (besides K-On!).

Aria is also very high up with great characterizations and wonderful progression of "story".

Hello people I need you to choose. I know these shows are not airing, I'm already watching a few airing ones, I'm just in the need to decide one from these, so give your opinion on which.

Which show should I start now:

- Steins;Gate (first season, rewatch to watch Zero after)
- Black Lagoon
- Trinity Seven
- Wakana!!
- Jormungand
- Infinite Stratos (lol)
- Inuyashiki
- D-Frag!
- Black Bullet
- Another
- Kyokai no Kanata​

I recommend Steins;Gate or Kyokai no Kanata (that is the show with blood sword glasses girl right? I do not often use the japanese names for the shows but it looks familiar.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
Kyokai no Kanata

I started this one, it's pretty awesome, and put Black Lagoon after Durarara!!

I'll find a slot to place Steins;Gate after.

And yes, I'm following multiple series at the same time, after all I don't watch TV except for news so yeah

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Hello people I need you to choose. I know these shows are not airing, I'm already watching a few airing ones, I'm just in the need to decide one from these, so give your opinion on which.

Which show should I start now:

- Steins;Gate (first season, rewatch to watch Zero after)
- Black Lagoon
- Trinity Seven
- Wakana!!
- Jormungand
- Infinite Stratos (lol)
- Inuyashiki
- D-Frag!
- Black Bullet
- Another
- Kyokai no Kanata​
Black Lagoon is badass as fuck and pretty chill to watch.

I could also recommend Baccano! even though it's not on the list. I saw you were planning to watch Durarara! and Baccano! is by the same studio. Baccano is fucking amazing.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
Black Lagoon is badass as fuck and pretty chill to watch.

I could also recommend Baccano! even though it's not on the list. I saw you were planning to watch Durarara! and Baccano! is by the same studio. Baccano is fucking amazing.

Oh yeah, it's already on my anime list as plan to watch.

And no, Durarara!! I'm watching right now. I'm following 15, whilst 7 of them are airing shows. I watch a couple episodes per day, that way I can watch different stuff throughout the week ^-^

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Oh yeah, it's already on my anime list as plan to watch.

And no, Durarara!! I'm watching right now. I'm following 15, whilst 7 of them are airing shows. I watch a couple episodes per day, that way I can watch different stuff throughout the week ^-^
naicu naicu
i started watching darling in the franxx last weekend and im at ep 15
fuck guess i gotta join the plebs, waiting an entire week for one new episode again

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
Kyokai no Kanata

From those I watched this, very recommended, really nice.

When I was about to start Another I started Nodame Cantabile instead, a very nice show and it has LOADS of classical music which I'm a fan of.

Same goes for Black Lagoon, I'm starting Zankyou no Teroru (Terror in Resonance).

I'll start Another and Black Lagoon after these two.

Are you guys watching any of this season's animes? I'm following SAO-Alt:GGO, 3D Kanojo, BnH Academia S3, Tada-kun and Wotakoi. And of course, continuing Darling in the FranXX.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Are you guys watching any of this season's animes? I'm following SAO-Alt:GGO, 3D Kanojo, BnH Academia S3, Tada-kun and Wotakoi. And of course, continuing Darling in the FranXX.
Yeah I'm currently watching DITF and A Place Further Than The Universe (but it ended a few months ago so not really this season).

I sometimes hop on and watch an episode of Mitsuboshi Colors because it's fun, but I don't really follow that anime since it doesn't really have a story.

Idk if The Ancient Magus Bride counts as this season but I'm also watching that.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
ok goys and goyim

me and my butt buddy @Stripper Factory just finished school days and lemme tell you what

'a slow build up of a car crash in slow motion' is the only way to describe this piece of polished garbage

it goes from pissing away episode after episode to mach 4 so fast it's fucking mindboggling how I couldn't stop watching towards the end of the last two episodes, even though I still knew the ending from years ago

would recommend

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
ok goys and goyim

me and my butt buddy @Stripper Factory just finished school days and lemme tell you what

'a slow build up of a car crash in slow motion' is the only way to describe this piece of polished garbage

it goes from pissing away episode after episode to mach 4 so fast it's fucking mindboggling how I couldn't stop watching towards the end of the last two episodes, even though I still knew the ending from years ago

would recommend
kek school days is like the trashiest anime to have ever been made
if you want some more shit you can laugh your ass off at watch Ghost Stories english dub

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
ghost stories doesn't compare because it wasn't taken seriously or done anything with

school days is like watching a terrible 80's b-movie with how everything just keeps fucking going terrible and everything that can go bad does

it's amazing

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
ghost stories doesn't compare because it wasn't taken seriously or done anything with

school days is like watching a terrible 80's b-movie with how everything just keeps fucking going terrible and everything that can go bad does

it's amazing

kek i love bad dubs

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
>Watching dubbed anime

Ew guys come on original voices are always (or at least most of the times) the best, english, jap, german or whatever.

Step it up friends, subbed content is bestest.