Nebulae
Slow and steady.

Take this with you it will keep you safe
latest

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Anyone else has found that this season is PACKED?
Kanata No Astra
Fruits Basket
Fire Force
Dr. Stone
given
Vinland Saga
Carole Tuesday
O Maidens In Your Savage Season

i'm following all of these and it's amazing

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Check out Serial Experiments Lain and Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad (English version, specifically)
Were you supposed to watch the english version of Mongolian Chop Squad??
ooh you mean for the engrish right?
Literally Jin Roh, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion and Jorgumund are the only anime i've ever seen, and 3/4 of those are just the great late 90's early 2000's drawn anime aesthetic i love it
Samurai Champloo is pretty good and it's by the same dude as Cowboy Bebop
FLCL for a short but amazing 6 episode thing
Infinite rewatchability on FLCL

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
as soon as i realised the pillows were involved i prepared to watch them tomorrow night c:
honestly that's the main reason i watched FLCL aswell, i heard it had a killer soundtrack
so basically i came for the music and stayed for everything else including the music

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
honestly that's the main reason i watched FLCL aswell, i heard it had a killer soundtrack
so basically i came for the music and stayed for everything else including the music
yeah i get put off by a fair few new anime and all their trailers and intros because all the music sounds really same-y? Like eventually it all bleeds into one generic noise, with a few that stand out here and there. The Pillows felt like the first japanese pop/rock band i've listened to that sound like a real band, not just a loose collection of anime intro themes

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
yeah i get put off by a fair few new anime and all their trailers and intros because all the music sounds really same-y? Like eventually it all bleeds into one generic noise, with a few that stand out here and there. The Pillows felt like the first japanese pop/rock band i've listened to that sound like a real band, not just a loose collection of anime intro themes
Check out Number Girl and bloodthirsty butchers
Kocorono and No Album Mudai from bloodthirsty butchers are great, but most of their stuff IS great.

this song is from neither of the mentioned albums but it's a damn good song and a decently good introduction to them i guess
Number Girl has 4 amazing albums