Anime Megathread

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
For the first time I also heard spanish with a japanese accent and I don't know how to feel about it, still managed to sound in character quite well too.

They sound super similar because they both pronounce vowels the way they're supposed to

There's slight differences in the sound just because of the consonants but that's it

D

Deleted member 6062

Kimi Ni Todoke
I'm really enjoying this show, it's giving me the same feelings I got when I was watching Oremonogatari

It's not well-known but it has very lovable characters and that makes me really happy

I'm only about 5 episodes in but I've already had my fair share of tears ._.

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I'm really enjoying this show, it's giving me the same feelings I got when I was watching Oremonogatari

It's not well-known but it has very lovable characters and that makes me really happy

This reminded me I need to continue watching the Monogatari series (Yes I know Oremonogatari does not belong to them but it reminded me of it)

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

yes it's like if you desperately want a komi-san anime adaptation

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I watched Kizumonogatari
It was pretty good

I prefer to watch the series in release order so I've watched Bakemonogatari, Nekomonogatari: Kuro and Nisemonogatari, and I'm now watching Monogatari Series: Second Season (Nekomonogatari: Shiro)

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I prefer to watch the series in release order so I've watched Bakemonogatari, Nekomonogatari: Kuro and Nisemonogatari, and I'm now watching Monogatari Series: Second Season (Nekomonogatari: Shiro)
Well, I love chronological order as I am a very lore/story bound person, thats why I avoid watching it by release date

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Well, I love chronological order as I am a very lore/story bound person, thats why I avoid watching it by release date

The release date is done that way intentionally, the author and director wanted to make it that way for the viewer to put one and one together as they watched

IN FACT, in some of the Monogatari entries, there's episodes that are mixed up or sometimes even belong to different points of the lore entirely

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
The release date is done that way intentionally, the author and director wanted to make it that way for the viewer to put one and one together as they watched

IN FACT, in some of the Monogatari entries, there's episodes that are mixed up or sometimes even belong to different points of the lore entirely
Yet I feel like
the intro we get in Kizumonogatari already throws you into the pool of initial confusion as koyomi just gets set ablaze in the first minute.
If we go from Bakemonogatari we already know he was once a vampire and is now reguarily feeding Shinobu or otherwise known in Kizumonogatari under the call name of Kiss-shot-Acerola-Orion-Heart-under-blade. Now, we get to know what happend in the past w/ Kizumonogatari as it explains why Koyomi turned into a vampire and who Shinobu was before her drainage. (Aka the most powerful vampire, according to her breed/bloodline) beyond that, Koyomi lost all of his vampiric abilities by feeding Shinobu again, to keep her alive. I just like it being chronological and all.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Yet I feel like
the intro we get in Kizumonogatari already throws you into the pool of initial confusion as koyomi just gets set ablaze in the first minute.
If we go from Bakemonogatari we already know he was once a vampire and is now reguarily feeding Shinobu or otherwise known in Kizumonogatari under the call name of Kiss-shot-Acerola-Orion-Heart-under-blade. Now, we get to know what happend in the past w/ Kizumonogatari as it explains why Koyomi turned into a vampire and who Shinobu was before her drainage. (Aka the most powerful vampire, according to her breed/bloodline) beyond that, Koyomi lost all of his vampiric abilities by feeding Shinobu again, to keep her alive. I just like it being chronological and all.

Kind of, but there's many things out of order

Kizu happens way before the rest, Bakemono happens after and is somewhat at the middle, then you have Nekomonos that are before Bakemono and sometimes even inbetween (as you can see Hanekawa talking about how Koyomi is unreachable as he's already going out with Senjougahara (best girl)) and stuff like that. It's all out of place and that's mainly why I follow release order. In release order, Kizu isn't even close to the beginning, but rather at the end. I like to join things together and notice at random times like "ooooh so this part happened then" and stuff like that

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
EMvsua5X0AEf7gG

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
me watching the newest seven deadly sins episode with quality even worse than me trying to draw

i am so furious
9c55cbc869fa934844776e038c402876.png