Anime Megathread

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
throwback to season 2 aot where Reiner and Ymir fucked up

Bro I legit started back off from season 2 since I forgot everything else and I forgot how fucking amazing the reveal for all that shit was like holy fuck

also I can’t help but wonder when Eren is gonna take a fucking hint for once and get with Mikasa like holy fuck dude can you really be that blind when she’s that bad about being subtle about it?

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
also I can’t help but wonder when Eren is gonna take a fucking hint for once and get with Mikasa like holy fuck dude can you really be that blind when she’s that bad about being subtle about it?
"bro when is eren gonna take mikasa's hint of loving him like wtf"

me who has read the manga
bd8c83cc68987c8625e4093996df3045.png

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Okay so finished season 2, halfway through 3 now. Skipped a few episodes cause that whole arc didn’t really catch me, in fact it just put me off. My goopy goblin brain wasn’t pleased.

But I’m much more into it now. But somethin I couldn’t help but this is how cool would it be just in thought if they took the whole human vs titan shit, but instead of the basically useless cannons, or muskets. There was somethin like GATE did, with a modern military.

Like hear me out... how fucking badass would it be to see a crew of F-35s fuckin blastin away that turtle lookin mf with 105mms just ass blasting him and a fuckin gunship up above

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Straight up. Can someone help me to understand what the fuck is goin on?

Like is Eren actually fucked up here? Like is he actually a madman and the bad person here? Are the Marleyans the bad dudes?

I’m so confused on who to root for someone please help

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

Like is Eren actually fucked up here? Like is he actually a madman and the bad person here? Are the Marleyans the bad dudes?

without spoilering too much

its got to do partially with how the Founding Titan acts and how it is controlled

aswell as back when Eren kissed that one girls hand, forgot her name

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Just wait and keep watching when new eps release

All those feelings are intentional

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Okay so finished season 2, halfway through 3 now. Skipped a few episodes cause that whole arc didn’t really catch me, in fact it just put me off. My goopy goblin brain wasn’t pleased.

But I’m much more into it now. But somethin I couldn’t help but this is how cool would it be just in thought if they took the whole human vs titan shit, but instead of the basically useless cannons, or muskets. There was somethin like GATE did, with a modern military.

Like hear me out... how fucking badass would it be to see a crew of F-35s fuckin blastin away that turtle lookin mf with 105mms just ass blasting him and a fuckin gunship up above
i feel like they'd have to scale up all the titans to make it believable if it was a modern day setting

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
without spoilering too much

its got to do partially with how the Founding Titan acts and how it is controlled

aswell as back when Eren kissed that one girls hand, forgot her name
Historia is the chicks name.

And from what I’ve been able to gather from the episode where Eren fuckin goes bazoinkers on Willy is that essentially they’re just repeating the Second World War with Eldians being sent into ghettos and just killed or being turned into titans basically just being Eldians and the titan civil war n that shit

Let’s see... they use child soldiers, are committing enough genocide to make Himmler quake in his boots. And using Eldians to kill other Eldians cause they just think they’re bad cause of their religion and stuff they don’t even know is true or not

God my fuckin head hurts from trying to be big brain

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
its wild to think that the aot world has become so large
and the whole tree shit still hasnt been explained, theres still so much to come

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
its wild to think that the aot world has become so large
and the whole tree shit still hasnt been explained, theres still so much to come
I saw a comment on a video I was watching while trying to understand shit further.

“How big was the secret in the basement?”

“Big enough to change the whole genre of the series.”

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
i gave in to the manga
i cant wait to see this animated now
Enlighten me. As long as it doesn’t involve the current animated version (since the manga doesn’t always set in stone what happens in the anime, ex TWD comics and then TV show) I’m always wanting to know more

It’s the only time my brain can actually get creative and wonder and keep me interested. I MUST KNOW

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Enlighten me. As long as it doesn’t involve the current animated version (since the manga doesn’t always set in stone what happens in the anime, ex TWD comics and then TV show) I’m always wanting to know more

It’s the only time my brain can actually get creative and wonder and keep me interested. I MUST KNOW
youll have to read it yourself
theres far too much and it must be experience yourself

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
youll have to read it yourself
theres far too much and it must be experience yourself
May you share with me the way to read? I ain’t buyin shit I can’t afford it rn but I must know so I must read