Anime?

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
If you're looking for something more complex that represents excellent film-making and animation, I'd recommend hit classics such as Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop.

If you're into more of the shōnen genre that isn't as complex but still decent, shows such as Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Code Geass are a good choice.

If you like comedy, stuff like One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100 and Sakamoto desu ga? can be pretty funny.

Last edited:

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
What you need to first understand is that Anime is a medium that has a bunch of different genres. Not all anime will captivate and keep fascination to an individual. Much like any type of media, entertainment, information, art, etc etc. you should ask yourself: "What do I like in entertainment? What do I want in an anime? What are my expectations in a show?"

For instance, I personally like Slice of Life and Dramas the most, thus some of my favorite anime are:

For SoL:
Aria: The animation
K-ON!
Aiura
Kuragehime
New Game

For Dramas:
Nagi no Asukara
White Album 2
Welcome to the NHK
Nana
School Days

For action:
Samurai Flamenco
Kill la Kill
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Redline
Parasyte

For Adventure:
Rolling Girls
Yona of the Dawn
Samurai Champloo

For Fantasy:
Beserk
Fate/Zero
Claymore
Chika: The Coffin Princess

For Scifi/Space:
Battleship Yamato
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop

For Mecha:
Gunbuster
Knights of Sidonia
Tenga Toppen Gurren Lagann

For Comedy:
Nichijou
Gintama
Gekken Shoujo Nozaki-Kun
School Rumble

For Sports:

Ping Pong: The Animation
Haikyu!!
Chihayafuru

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
why have i not seen this posted yet

READ THE MANGA TOO!!!

Nebulae
imageedit_4_9328509051.jpg

i-am-a-heropng.png

i-am-a-hero-4423445.jpg

I_am_a_hero_03.jpg

I AM A HERO

Even if you're not too fond of Japanese drawing/art/culture/whatever and you think everyone that likes it is a filthy weeb, I honestly recommend you take the time out of your day to read this, the art, the characters, the story hell even the clothes are top notch inspiration and a critique on our own society as well as Japan's. This comic book demonstrates the reality of the end of the world, how nobody is really around to witness it, and as chapters progress it's also a statement on our own personal need to feel "connected" to eachother.

IT'S FUCKING GREAT FUCKING READ IT

(also get ur bones/sad rap music playlist ready cause this shit is grim and super surreal throughout)

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
"Swoed at oline xadd beet animu transend all genra"
(That was a joke SOA is pretty bad)

Like others have said, it depands on what you like. It's like asking someone "What movie should I watch? I like AVP and Rambo".

Well I'm just gonna throw some of my shit at you. (That have not been said)

Yuru Yuri
Sakurasou no pet na kanojou
Clannad/Clannad after story

Cannot be arsed putting any more.

Knock yourseld out, find what you like and watch it.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

i-am-a-heropng.png

i-am-a-hero-4423445.jpg

I_am_a_hero_03.jpg

I AM A HERO

Even if you're not too fond of Japanese drawing/art/culture/whatever and you think everyone that likes it is a filthy weeb, I honestly recommend you take the time out of your day to read this, the art, the characters, the story hell even the clothes are top notch inspiration and a critique on our own society as well as Japan's. This comic book demonstrates the reality of the end of the world, how nobody is really around to witness it, and as chapters progress it's also a statement on our own personal need to feel "connected" to eachother.

(also get ur bones/sad rap music playlist ready cause this shit is grim and super surreal throughout)

ok if u relate this to bones in any way I have to read it

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae

i-am-a-heropng.png

i-am-a-hero-4423445.jpg

I_am_a_hero_03.jpg

I AM A HERO

just started reading it

this shit's crazy:
10af9d4f45.jpg

3d9ead6a5a.png

a4c980ce8f.png

7b845de2c9.jpg

Reactions: List
Nebulae
0fd5e6c050.jpg

when this guy first appeared i didn't realize it was just a figment of the main character's imagination

the guy just popped out of nowhere without a name and disappeared as quickly as he had appeared

just wait till later, it doesn't relent at any point, it splits off arcs around, and you get focus on a tonne of different characters, this shit stays fresh as hell throughout and you're gonna be confused even 100 chapters in

Reactions: List