Serious Anims working too well

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So recently I've had two issues;

1) Music no longer plays on the server for me for some reason. That only started yesterday and may be fixed.

2) Animations are working in full loops now instead of pausing. When I do /actsit on my Vort, it plays the full chess anim rather than just sitting down and staying there. Same with every other anim, for whatever character I use. I'm not sure why?

Reactions: List

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae

1) Music no longer plays on the server for me for some reason. That only started yesterday and may be fixed.

2) Animations are working in full loops now instead of pausing. When I do /actsit on my Vort, it plays the full chess anim rather than just sitting down and staying there. Same with every other anim, for whatever character I use. I'm not sure why?

Do you have a legit copy of Half-life-2 ep/1/2?

In terms of the music, have you recently joined any other server with 3D Stream radio?

Nebulae

i've seen the same animation issue with vorts too. no idea what causes it. i have legit content for everything.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
i've seen the same animation issue with vorts too. no idea what causes it. i have legit content for everything.

I'll have a play around with them;

if someone could send me the actual "animation" in terms of a gif or whatever I'd appreciate it.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

if someone could send me the actual "animation" in terms of a gif or whatever I'd appreciate it.
I can't get on right now but I'll try and describe it;

The Vort sitting animation used to just sit them down, hands on their laps - now they do the full animation for playing chess which then loops.

The Vort crouching animation used to be them just crouching down touching the floor - now they do the "scan" they do on Alyx after the Hunter attack in Ep 2.

Nebulae

i think i once saw bq mopping the floors on his biotic but for some reason he had a typing animation or something for me at least. everyone looked at me as if i was crazy, he was levitating the broom

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
i think i once saw bq mopping the floors on his biotic but for some reason he had a typing animation or something for me at least. everyone looked at me as if i was crazy, he was levitating the broom

Vortbroom

I'm going to be messing around with the content itself to find the animation paths and all that so a gif would be a lot more beneficial.

Also, on the note of the stream 3D radio, have you connected to any other servers that use it?

Settings from other servers constantly overlap with that addon. So if you turned your volume off on another, it'll transfer across.