Anti-vaccination hysteria.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
People who are anti-vaccination are insane. I do not understand how a person can be against keeping a child or young adult alive VIA these jabs. I know this is odd but I am ranting about it because it is so infuriatingly stupid that a person would be against preventing diseases that have been extinct for nearly 50 years, only for them to come back when some soccer mom hears a click bait article about jabs and autism.

I know this isn't exactly a place to vent but I wanted too anyway because these people genuinely scare me.

Opinions?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
anti-vaxxers are fucking morons. simple as that.
TrumpVaccines.png

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
that's what the global powers want u 2 think
vaccines cause autism and make you docile to their hostile take over
So that's why I'm special needed...

In all seriousness though, the people who do this kind of thing are fucking idiots
Let bygones be bygones I guess

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
remember seeing this short documentary about these dipshit "natural" parents who apparently raised "home-grown" children

there kids weren't vaccinated
there kids don't go to school
there kids don't wear shoes
they all slept in a pile in one room together
one of the kids was like 6 and still being breastfed
both of the kids could barely speak comprehensible English

like, why.

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i for one enjoy some tuberculosis and cholera in my white conservative family it reminds me of the good old times

Reactions: List

green name

Proton
Nebulae
that's what the global powers want u 2 think
vaccines cause autism and make you docile to their hostile take over
ya i dont take vaccines and although im dying from the influenza i feel unshackled from the powerful bureaucracy leaders of the world that want to control me and make us all mindless slaves via fluoride and vaccines

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
trump isn't saying there is a direct link between autism and vaccines, but rather is covering his bases by putting a vaccine skeptic as head of the vaccine safety board.
a skeptic isn't bad, others have done it, and because of his skepticism, he be more apt to vigorously investigate vaccines.

people do report their children suffer autism after getting vaccinated, whether this is true or not, i wouldn't know and i agree we should still all get vaccinated cause if you look at it this way. Lets say out of 100k children vaccinated, one gets autism. But now we at least have 99,999 healthy children who would otherwise be dead due to disease from not having any vaccines.

There's nothing wrong with investigation, but as it stands, vaccines have no direct link to autism and you should surely get one. And if they do, well then it's better one child gets autism then everyone in the country dying from measles or some shit.

My friend's mom believes vaccines stimulated autism in her middle son because he was learning normally until getting vaccines. What ever the case may be, it's still less damaging to the country as a whole for everyone to get vaccines and get a few children with autism rather than everyone dead from ebola.