antisemitism in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
It appears that the antisemitism in America is becoming more violent than just spraying nazi graffiti on a wall. They've come to a point that people vandalise Jewish graves and churches, harassing and threatning Jewish peole because of Trump somehow, IDK.
Another thing that makes me cringe is that Disturbed /can't/ really perform in Israel because people in Europe said they will boycott them. What makes me cringe here is that David Michael Draiman, the American songwriter and vocalist of Disturbed is JEWISH. People these days are truly retarded

Last edited:

Eli

Proton
Nebulae
I don't have much to say about the first point other than that is pretty disgusting. I really doubt its trump related though as the trump administration has been the most Jew-friendly pro-Israeli one we've had in years, pretty sure its just the media spinning it to forward their agenda, and no, I am not a trump supporter, I don't really like the guy but I do agree with some of his policies.

As for the second point, I really don't think Distrubed "can't" perform in Israel, many bands have (Sabaton, Megadeth, etc) and their reputation didn't take a hit, Sabaton even not only performed here multiple times but also openly endorsed Israel. And besides if anyone would take the chance to perform here it should defiantly be David Draiman who has not only criticized Roger Waters for asking artists not to perform here but also had the balls to criticize Lemmy, probably the most beloved man in the Rock and Metal community for collecting and wearing Nazi and Confederate memorabilia (A criticism that I don't necessarily agree with). That is really quite a ballsy thing to do considering the amount of shit it brought Disturbed's way so if they are really afraid to perform here that is quite confusing.

D

Deleted member 243

There have been Jewish boys painting swastikas around the place.

Shouldn't pin it on alt-right people tbh, some people are just cunts

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Most trump supporters have no reason to go after people who are Jewish. Hell, I'm pretty sure Israel offered a decent amount of support to Trump during the campaign - and I believe he got around 24% ish of the jewish voters in the USA

The pattern is that these attacks are being committed by people trying to incite shit against trump supporters - so far we've had:
  • Various false accusations from people saying trump supporters attacked them/beat them/etc - Some turn out to be fabricated
  • Non Trump supporters drawing swastikas on public places (Bathrooms, Church walls) and then trump supporters getting the blame
  • The threats to the jewish centers was supposedly done by Juan Thompson - look it up, the guy is almost definitely not a trump supporter.
All in all, the racist idiots that supported trump come out of the woodwork all the time.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I did not know the singer from Disturbed was Jewish.

Anyway, anti-Semitism sucks and people shouldn't do it/accuse others of it.

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
i8kkzwpcgygy.jpg

blame hiroto and hitler here

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
הבעיה היא שזה כבר קרה בעבר, התקשורת השמלאנית פשוט משתמשת בזה בשביל להכפיש את שמו של טראמפ כאילו הוא איזה ניאו-נאצי גזען שהעלייה שלו לשלטון נותנת לבריונים אנטישמים את האישור לפעול נגד יהודים.

אם הילרי הייתה בשלטון אני יכול להבטיח לך במיליון אחוז שאותם אירועים אחד לאחד לא היו מפורסים חוץ מאיזו כותרת קטנה.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
הבעיה היא שזה כבר קרה בעבר, התקשורת השמלאנית פשוט משתמשת בזה בשביל להכפיש את שמו של טראמפ כאילו הוא איזה ניאו-נאצי גזען שהעלייה שלו לשלטון נותנת לבריונים אנטישמים את האישור לפעול נגד יהודים.

אם הילרי הייתה בשלטון אני יכול להבטיח לך במיליון אחוז שאותם אירועים אחד לאחד לא היו מפורסים חוץ מאיזו כותרת קטנה.
Lol Arab XD jk I know its Hebrew.

Last edited:

Nevermore

Neutrino
Nebulae
It is true that events like these have happened, however the overwhelming majority of Americans are not anti-Semitic. The people that are doing these things are just looking for attention and that's what our media is giving them.

Eli

Proton
Nebulae

מסכים אבל למה לכתוב בעברית?

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
The threats to the jewish centers was supposedly done by Juan Thompson - look it up, the guy is almost definitely not a trump supporter.

YESS HE IS!!!!

E44wxz8.jpg

But yeah, I think it's a lot of dems being anti-Semitic, only makes sense since they haven't been this mad at republicans since they freed the slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.