Any good games like Spec Ops: The line?

BantaMan [GN]

Neutrino
Nebulae
I just finished Spec Ops: The line and i was wondering if there are any games like that...On PC preferably

Thanks in advance!

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
This War of Mine

It's not exactly a shoot-em-up, rather trying to keep civilians who are caught up in a war alive.

In that sense, this game also shows the horrors of war, rather than glorifying it.

Reactions: List

BantaMan [GN]

Neutrino
Nebulae
This War of Mine

It's not exactly a shoot-em-up, rather trying to keep civilians who are caught up in a war alive.

In that sense, this game also shows the horrors of war, rather than glorifying it.
Ok, i'll keep it in mind! I heard good things about it! And i do like games that show how bad war can be and not how fun it is to shoot bad guys up

BantaMan [GN]

Neutrino
Nebulae
Red Orchestra

Rising Storm

Rising Storm 2
I got Red orchestra 2 but i never really got into it...I might try playing it again!
[doublepost=1495372821][/doublepost]What about Max payne 3? Is that any good? I played 1 and 2 but never 3. What are your opinions on that game?

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
I got Red orchestra 2 but i never really got into it...I might try playing it again!
[doublepost=1495372821][/doublepost]What about Max payne 3? Is that any good? I played 1 and 2 but never 3. What are your opinions on that game?
It's good, the gunplay is fantastic and it really feels like you're actually shooting somebody.