Anyone else listen to classic rock/pop? EX: Beatles, Chicago, Simon & Garfunkle.

HL2RP Tryhurdo

Neutrino
Nebulae
I see all these people talking about new day rock, hype club music, dubstep and stuff, and I like some of that stuff, but I was wondering if anyone enjoyed these as well? Especially during serious roleplay for me. One of my favorite things to listen to.

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
I enjoy a lot of classic rock like LZ, AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, SRV and all that. But Hendrix is really my absolute favourite without question.

Reactions: List

HL2RP Tryhurdo

Neutrino
Nebulae
I enjoy a lot of classic rock like LZ, AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, SRV and all that. But Hendrix is really my absolute favourite without question.
Not my favorite but most definitely in the top 10. (For me."

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
the earlier rolling stones stuff is pretty great (not saying that they went bad after that)

and i really like the byrd's cover of bob dylan's "Positively 4th Street"

and i adore the fuzz tone on You Really Got Me
i also like Cream a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: List

HL2RP Tryhurdo

Neutrino
Nebulae
depends on what is a classic
i think this is a classic

and this

At the gates hardly would qualify as classic in anyones terms, unless you are born in 2030 which is impossible for the time being. I guess Napalm Death could be considered classic. But it's not the time frame I'm looking at, and definitely not my kind of music, it makes my ears bleed and brain want to jump off a cliff. But everyone has their own tastes in music, that's just my opinion.