Anyone play Project Zomboid?

D

Deleted member 243

I'm planning on buying the game. Been doing singleplayer in a somewhat other way, it's really fun.

Maybe some of you guys have the game. We could try our luck in Kentucky, together.

TIP: Always get a 2-story home. Find a sledgehammer, sheets and nails. First attach a sheet-rope to one of the the upstairs windows. Afterwards destroy the stairs.

Voila! You are safe from the horde.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
The game is very fun last time I played and kinda let it go free and update. I imagine there are a ton of new things in the game now. Definitely worth the buy.
Also, just go axe man. Fucking axes destroy everything.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

The game is very fun last time I played and kinda let it go free and update. I imagine there are a ton of new things in the game now. Definitely worth the buy.
Also, just go axe man. Fucking axes destroy everything.
Nah man. Graceful and lightfooted, get 'em one by one early-game and push them over. Then you finish them.

Spare your weapons for hordes, never fire a fucking gun while you are home.

My first mistake was to use a staircase with a table at the end of it, blocking zombies. Fuckers destroyed the table and got in.

Also, you'll need a saw ASAP. Planks are crucial.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
Remember running through town center and just taking down the whole town hoard with two shotguns and a shitload of ammo? I wonder if the shotgun got nerfed, holy shit it was so OP against hoards.
shotgun has been nerfed :C

play with me, stalker and 4 others some time
we have good shit, almost fully barricades massive hotel and shit

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Nah man. Graceful and lightfooted, get 'em one by one early-game and push them over. Then you finish them.

Spare your weapons for hordes, never fire a fucking gun while you are home.

My first mistake was to use a staircase with a table at the end of it, blocking zombies. Fuckers destroyed the table and got in.

Also, you'll need a saw ASAP. Planks are crucial.
I would 'beef' and go hulk after eating a whole watermelon, my nutriment bar on full, and run in with an axe to clear a whole horde. It was really op, I was taking three down a swing cause of all my buffs. I imagine it has been nerfed like the shotgun.

D

Deleted member 243

I would 'beef' and go hulk after eating a whole watermelon, my nutriment bar on full, and run in with an axe to clear a whole horde. It was really op, I was taking three down a swing cause of all my buffs. I imagine it has been nerfed like the shotgun.
It has..

I really want a bow or crossbow. Guns aren't good things unless you have an espace plan.

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
I played pretty recently with some friends, I will admit I abused the absolute living FUCK out of console commands and burned down almost the entire city with molotovs, I also spawned in like 100 zombies into a building that was burning, they all flushed out of the house on fire. We did some other shenanigans, like building unnecesarily huge bases with infinite resources on our hands. I plan on playing actual, serious multiplayer soon but idk when...

D

Deleted member 225

haven't played in ages, defo count me in for playing.