AP Exam was weird.

Spooky

Quark
Nebulae
On Friday I took my AP European History Exam. The exam was relatively easy. Then when the test finished and everyone rushed out of the school and things got weird. People began to discover differences in the Forms they were given. So I decided to take a poll on who got what .
WH09G0M.png

I was one of the Form M kids. From what I've noticed all of it was more relevant. Let me give you a little summary.

Gay Anarchists, Sir Isaac Newton being a Magician, a depiction of Modern Day feminism basically being portrayed as a terrorist/Anarchist group, and the famous piece from the French Revolution titled "Liberty Leading the People" except the painting was altered, the head of Marianne the women who is "Liberty" was photo shopped with Mickey Mouse, and it had her stepping and walking all over an American flag.

sorta like this: (I did this in two minutes don't hate.)
B75xOLc.jpg

I have a request, if anyone could find the "Political Cartoon" of "Liberty Leading the People" with the Mickey mouse heads and them stepping on an American flag, it looked recent from 1990-2010ish it was done by a French artist. It would be greatly appreciated.

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
I'm sorry but is that...
AXvlean.png
NUDITY???
Not on my good Christian server.
I took my AP European History Exam. The exam was relatively easy.

Hope you did well! Planning on taking Euro next year, just finished World, Stats and Bio.

Reactions: List