Apex Legends

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
damn i can't wait to communicate with my teammates via the game's clear VoIP hah-

(am delroot btw)

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
52902840_2358656857501362_7778970321847058432_n.jpg

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
honestly, the game can be as cringe as the developers want to make it, the core mechanics of the game blow literally any other shooting game out of the water in terms of mobility. feels like a proper quake/doom movement system in a borderlands rpg-like battle royale.

you can try to criticize the game, but you'd only be objectively wrong to say its 'bad'.

i really don't care if the chars are cringe af so long as the gunplay is smooth and its soooo smooth

this is literally the wet dream of a battle royale i was waiting for, my only regret is having bought pubg, and dayz when i could've just stuck to arma 2 and played this for free with patience.

this game reaffirms the notion that good things come to those who wait.

NaughtyDoodz

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
dear god what filth has god brung down on us.

honestly, this game is ok. when I go to a high school, no shit everyone talks about apex and their kills. it's fucking annoying.
the game is alright, though. played it once.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
idk if this thread still active

literally cannot spend more than a minute watching anybody use that gun

i don't even pick it up anymore because its just so ridiculous. much rather use a r301 or r99

i'd take a longbow any day of a wingman. i actually have less fun using the wingman than any other gun.

i feel more reward killing somebody with a mozambique or a havoc on single fire

absolutely disgusted
2/10

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
literally cannot spend more than a minute watching anybody use that gun

i don't even pick it up anymore because its just so ridiculous. much rather use a r301 or r99

i'd take a longbow any day of a wingman. i actually have less fun using the wingman than any other gun.

i feel more reward killing somebody with a mozambique or a havoc on single fire

absolutely disgusted
2/10
Tbh I agree, just found these were satisfying kills - the gun is such a cheese and basically the meta for pc.

My actual fave gun atm is the triple take :stuck_out_tongue: but I only had the one clip with it

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Tbh I agree, just found these were satisfying kills - the gun is such a cheese and basically the meta for pc.

My actual fave gun atm is the triple take :stuck_out_tongue: but I only had the one clip with it
I've been mastering the R301 and R99, but Hemlock is actually extremely good on single fire in terms of little recoil and sway.
All energy weapons are pretty good. Only guns that are really trash are probably the Mozambique and the Alternator.

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
I've been mastering the R301 and R99, but Hemlock is actually extremely good on single fire in terms of little recoil and sway.
All energy weapons are pretty good. Only guns that are really trash are probably the Mozambique and the Alternator.
R301 is a beast in close to medium range firefights

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Apparently a statistic show that Wraith and Lifeline have the smallest hitboxes. While gibraltar and caustic the biggest. So wraith is easy mode and Gibraltar is hard mode.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
ngl I actually think the characters look cool

the most satisfying kill I've made was yesterday when I rushed a squad and took down 1 of them with my bare fists and survived until top 5

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i wish there were punishments for leaving mid-game

legit every third game i start with my friend the third guy just leaves and we're down to doing 2v3s constantly