apologies for being a cunt to you @Dani
leave the past behind
look towards the future
hacknet

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 2994

@K4E homie, honestly glad the shit we did is in the past and that we were permad. Good thing to come out of that was both of us ending up reformed in the end.
Honestly having more fun now on nebulous than I did before the ban. Was a pleasure chatting with non-server stuff and I missed it.
AI War Fleet Command

milS

Atom
Nebulae
@K4E homie, honestly glad the shit we did is in the past and that we were permad. Good thing to come out of that was both of us ending up reformed in the end.
Honestly having more fun now on nebulous than I did before the ban. Was a pleasure chatting with non-server stuff and I missed it.
apology accepted gamer

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Guns of Icarus Alliance

also i want to apologize for @Rictalspace for being a massive dickbag in the past, but i also want to thank him for being the guy to make me go from this

TyCFElQ.jpg

to me now

and me now is a better me

so thank you and sorry rictal

i likely wont get anything since rictal barely replies, but i still want to thank him for helping me

D

Deleted member 4795

Life is a very mysterious thing. I often think of this song I've known ever since I was a kid. There was this one part that goes like this.

I don't mind the sun sometimes the images it shows
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies
You never know just how you look through other people's eyes.

And that's a very creepy aspect of life. I don't know what you think about me, and you don't know what I think about you. Even with the best context clues we can never really know. This is a gaming community, which I would associate with wasting time and not really progressing anywhere, but something is different about nebulous. We get into these really fucking stupid fights about things that are not important and we annoy the hell outta each-other, and a lot of the time we forget the important things.

I'm a strong believer that you should never complain about the bad if you don't recognize the good. And the fact of the matter is, despite all the minor shit shows that occur around here, this is a nice place, and for some of us, it's the closest thing to a group of friends or a family we know.

This post isn't about anyone specific and I don't really care about the games (I have most of them anyways) but I think this is a very interesting topic to discuss. All from different walks of life but all sharing a common interest. I'm not sure why I went on this little ramble but I hope you found some use out of it.

I hope that whatever becomes of all of us and this community, that we don't lose touch with what matters most. And you can always count me as a friend. I hope to anyone out there who has ever thought negative of me or found me annoying or whatever accepts my apology and we can go forward from it all.

I'd like to think that post like this is what challenges the stigma, that we are not cavemen but rater a sophisticated collaborative effort of people that have fun and stick together through thick and thin. Alright enough of my rambling, nice post.