Apologise to people who you beef with to get a free game

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
ok ok im just gonna tag some people that i remember seemed pissed off with me at some point
@Evil @whip skeleton @FriendlyMan (@Dallas maybe somewhat idk it could have been poorly translated sarcasm)
sorry lads for being a dumb dog i am very much uneducated and my attempts at humour are occasionally poorly timed and cringy. i hope we can settle our differences from here and (possibly) avoid engaging in fisticuffs if we must

@Linntrix please apologise to me

(save the game for someone else btw)

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I apologise for calling @Knight rude words over a joke, being genuine here - It was a dumb as shit thing and Idk why I was pissed off by it looking back

I don't want a game though

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
I demand your apologizes for that Civ session you first said you where going to host, then you decided to quit due to your own poor sleep routines and after you argued with Demonelite for having rightfully protested at this lack of respect for other people's time and booted him out the game you had the audacity to host it anyway.

i apologise, please forgive

Last edited:

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
just because i call u stupid or something doesnt mean we beefin

i dont do sustained internet beef

i'm just using this as a general apologising thread considering i'm not too assed about a game
just clearing the air with u crammadama

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
wanna apologize to @Powley and @harry for all the shit i flung at them when i was being impeached from chancellor. it was the first time i ever felt like i accomplished something on neb and having it taken away like that had really hurt my will to play tbh and i took out a lot of my frustration on you guys. im really sorry for being an ass to you both because tbh you've shown to be really cool/helpful from that point on despite how i acted

i dont want a game, i just wanted to apologize.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
wanna apologize to @Powley and @harry for all the shit i flung at them when i was being impeached from chancellor. it was the first time i ever felt like i accomplished something on neb and having it taken away like that had really hurt my will to play tbh and i took out a lot of my frustration on you guys. im really sorry for being an ass to you both because tbh you've shown to be really cool/helpful from that point on despite how i acted

i dont want a game, i just wanted to apologize.

sorry for impeaching you man, i just see rp as rp and i didnt take your personal feelings into account when doing it, ive never been mad at you so you dont need to apologise to me bro