Archiving memes

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
#Edit:
An article has been posted.

Original post:
Years ago I tried to collect some Gmod biZ and Divine Circles memes, but didn't get many. More recently I saved some memes from an event, and made a post linking them to a summary of the event as an example of the cultural depth you could find in HL2RP.

I'm wondering if there were some outstanding memes about the community or gamemodes that could be used in another post, to represent nebulous humour. Does anyone have a favourite nebulous meme or two to contribute to such an article? Ideally they would be linked from imgur or Steam.

Tagging the creators of the informal meme threads @Powley @linntrix @Señor Jaggles

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Years ago I tried to collect some Gmod biZ and Divine Circles memes, but didn't get many. More recently I saved some memes from an event, and made a post linking them to a summary of the event as an example of the cultural depth you could find in HL2RP.

I'm wondering if there were some outstanding memes about the community or gamemodes that could be used in another post, to represent nebulous humour. Does anyone have a favourite nebulous meme or two to contribute to such an article? Ideally they would be linked from imgur or Steam.

Tagging the creators of the informal meme threads @Powley @linntrix @Señor Jaggles
linntrix never made a meme thread he just got ownership assigned after cns/doubled/whoever else who made the originals got banned/removed

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
tried doxing someone didn't he
variety of things, I think the bit that finally put the last nail in the coffin was him leaking stuff from the OTA subforum (after a slew of small incidents over the years leading up to it)

though when I last spoke to him, it seems like he's doing better for himself and has massively improved, which is nice to see

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
I can see the shitpost thread in the fast threads section from 2018, but was there one from 2016 that was locked? I can't find it. I atleast want to mention it existed, and ideally find the number of posts it had.

Last edited: