Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
4iKIJfI.jpg

OTVRYRU.jpg

32xCt07.jpg

9EwsS5U.jpg

O1b3jl9.jpg

if you want me to do any specific art pieces, then just ask. i'll probably get around to them.

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
FU8rpMy.jpg

"yo man i think this dungeon got a monster in it"

Sadn3zz

Quark
Nebulae
Were you using Gmod to make this art? Because if you had, let me tell you that it is incredible!

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Were you using Gmod to make this art? Because if you had, let me tell you that it is incredible!

I only use Gmod for my art. No Adobe AE, Premier etc. I just use the post-process options in Gmod, along with a few extra post-process addons and a few Model changers (Ragdoll Resizer mostly).

I've never been able to get into SFM due to its lack of a usable physics engine. If you want, I'm happy to make you some art. :)

Sadn3zz

Quark
Nebulae
I only use Gmod for my art. No Adobe AE, Premier etc. I just use the post-process options in Gmod, along with a few extra post-process addons and a few Model changers (Ragdoll Resizer mostly).

I've never been able to get into SFM due to its lack of a usable physics engine. If you want, I'm happy to make you some art. :grinning:
Thank you but, art is not to be created by the thoughts of others but by your thoughts

Last edited:

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
aUv0Ve4.jpg

"black messsssssssah"
In all seriousness, I think this screenshot looks really nice in comparison to my others.​

Last edited:
Reactions: List