Artyom does SFM

Donald J. Trump

King of Nebulous
Nebulae
Hey, my name is Artyom Petrovich. "Hey no its not! It says your name is Donald J. Trump!" Yes, yes it does say my name is Donald J. Trump and trust me, I have no damn idea why as I never set my name to be that. But anyways I like to do Source Filmmaker Posters even though I'm god awful at it and half the time have no damn idea what I'm doing. But I decided to make a thread on some of my work.

h1z79mh.jpg

More to come, would post my old work but its all shit so I'm starting fresh.

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Hey, my name is Artyom Petrovich. "Hey no its not! It says your name is Donald J. Trump!" Yes, yes it does say my name is Donald J. Trump and trust me, I have no damn idea why as I never set my name to be that. But anyways I like to do Source Filmmaker Posters even though I'm god awful at it and half the time have no damn idea what I'm doing. But I decided to make a thread on some of my work.

h1z79mh.jpg

More to come, would post my old work but its all shit so I'm starting fresh.

picture is a little low quality but goddamn that's a sick pose imo, i love the lighting. a little too dark maybe but hey, i'm not a professional poser.

Donald J. Trump

King of Nebulous
Nebulae
picture is a little low quality but goddamn that's a sick pose imo, i love the lighting. a little too dark maybe but hey, i'm not a professional poser.

Yeah, viewing the images address, or viewing the full screen version increases the quality a lot. Yeah, its dark but I was kinda going for that vibe. Making it seem like this random Rebel was enjoying his fire in the Outlands when he heard the noises of a Hunter so he took cover in the darkness, watching over his shoulder.