Assassin's Creed games are really easy

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
I dont think ive ever played easier and more stress free games then the ones from the AC franchise. The combat is easy and satisfying (kinda boring at times ngl), same with the parkour. Only issue i have is the glitches and sometimes kinda losing focus, which leads to messing up the movement, but that is easy to fix. What do you think? What is your experience with the AC games?

Last edited:

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I dont think ive ever played easier and more stress free games then the ones from the AC franchise. The combat is easy and satisfying (kinda boring at times ngl), same with the parkour. Only issue i have is the glitches and sometimes kinda losing focus, which leads to messing up the movement, but that is easy to fix. What do you think? What is your experience with the AC games?
I personally always preferred the older assassin's creed style of combat. I see why they switched but it bums me out it isn't an option.

The fluid animation makes you feel awesome being active in engagements. Ghost of Tsushima is actually a really good example of what I loved about AC

D

Deleted member 3818

I do prefer the old style, newer ones feel too arcedey and it detracts from the otherwise serious nature of the games. But it is still an improvement in a lot of ways and is a lot more challenging which actually makes it necessary to rely on stealth when taking on large groups of enemies.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
throwback to the old days where you could parry and instantly kill them

now you have to level your 'assassin' to follow the 'assassin's creed'

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I like the old simplistic ways, although I prefer more emphasis in stealth then in combat, maybe if there was a difficulty options, now a days the game aren't AC but more like AC:BRAND, GENERIC RPG #5343

If I didn't receive a free copy of Valhalla I wouldn't even play it, but might as well try it out when its out.

Black flag was the best, ship combat was divine, and kept the old style made you feel very strong putting some Pirates of the carribean music and destroying everyone in a fort walking towards them slowly.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Black flag was the best
yes

AC combat has changed a lot but I honestly can't say there's any point where I'd consider it bad; I like all the styles

Origins' combat (and, by extension, Odyssey's) is vastly different but I actually really love it - equally, I like ye olde parry-murder too

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Can we all agree ghost of tsushima seems to deal with combat a lot better? Like it is what AC tried to do but didnt quite get it?

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Can we all agree ghost of tsushima seems to deal with combat a lot better? Like it is what AC tried to do but didnt quite get it?
its getting a big update on the 16th

co-op online gameplay, Ghost of Tsushima Legends and some more singleplayer stuff